vendor Texas Creek

Couldn't find a topic in here for Texas Creek, so thought I'd start one to relate my great experience with them. Having never tried their products before, I took advantage of salsalady's mfrb deal posted on here recently as a means to try quite a few different products for a great price. Unfortunately, USPS didn't take very good care of my package, and when I received my box the jar of pickled jalapeno's that was supposed to be part of the box was shattered. Everything else (including some bonuses) arrived safely in the box, yet when I let salsalady know that my box arrived safely other than the USPS damaged jalapeno's, she immediately offered to make things right even though it was no fault of her own. 110% satisfied with the customer service shown!
As for the products themselves-all I can say is wow! I still haven't tried everything I received yet, but what I have tried has been top quality! The jalapeno seasoning salt, ghost fire hot sauce and chipotle bbq sauce I received are quickly becoming like crack for me. I can't get enough! The tropical ghost hot sauce glaze also made a great addition to some grilled shrimp last night. 
Will definitely be ordering again. Top quality products, and outstanding customer service as well!

Not on line...sorry....  :(

But a few people who are "in the know ;) " have contacted me directly to get some goodies.... ;) 

Except that I am pretty much out of everything right now.  Even the local stores are out and people are calling me at home.  Not enough hours in the day~

salsalady said:
Not on line...sorry....  :(

But a few people who are "in the know ;) " have contacted me directly to get some goodies.... ;)

Except that I am pretty much out of everything right now.  Even the local stores are out and people are calling me at home.  Not enough hours in the day~

Although stressful....that HAS to be a great feeling!

We all love you!

Thanks, Pauly! xoxo to you and everyone!

I'll probably get time in January to make a batch of each for the Stash.

Day late and a useless dollar stays in my pocket. I'm still learning to navigate this massive site and a few forums have me in Mobius mode, but I read Scovies first words on the first page of this thread just now and, not bothering to read the last page as well, I found the Texas Creek site and.....instant flaccidity. I even have a syringe...

I have GOT to stop being late to the parties.....

sorry, stettoman.

This thread was started 3 years ago.  A bit has changed since then and making sauces has been pushed down the priority list...  but.... see post #141  ;)

#141 looks promising, and I'm not shy to poke my nose into other peoples kitchens.

Seriously, I have found a small number of PERFECT chipotle and other bbq & finishing sauces over the years that are either discontinued or the comp'ny goes under before I can buy a lifetime supply. It makes me cry.

If you ever find a dusty forgotten bottle of that sauce Scovie wanted to mainline, please think of me. I'm just a few states east of you....In the land of the Bland White Sauce.

Fast forward...

Just wanted to make a shout out to salsa lady -
still continuing those winning ways! A six-fer order
with some xtra goodies thrown in. Top notch quality:
007DE089-BBE9-4F99-AA55-4CF9452D0AE5_1_201_a.jpeg

Thanks, Ann!

Great products.  Love the worcestershire sauce, chipotle bbq sauce, steak sauce and the ghost fire hot sauce.  Can't wait to try the mustards that I just received.  Highly recommended.  Great transactions.  A+

Thank you both, PG and HD. I hope you all enjoy the goods.

Thank you, guys, for posting positive comments.  I have sauces, most of them, in stock, and can accommodate if folks are interested.  

It has been a really crazy year.  Work has been focused on the electrical, but I can't forget the sauces.

Let it all keep rockin'

xoxo to all~

Back