vendor Texas Creek

Couldn't find a topic in here for Texas Creek, so thought I'd start one to relate my great experience with them. Having never tried their products before, I took advantage of salsalady's mfrb deal posted on here recently as a means to try quite a few different products for a great price. Unfortunately, USPS didn't take very good care of my package, and when I received my box the jar of pickled jalapeno's that was supposed to be part of the box was shattered. Everything else (including some bonuses) arrived safely in the box, yet when I let salsalady know that my box arrived safely other than the USPS damaged jalapeno's, she immediately offered to make things right even though it was no fault of her own. 110% satisfied with the customer service shown!
As for the products themselves-all I can say is wow! I still haven't tried everything I received yet, but what I have tried has been top quality! The jalapeno seasoning salt, ghost fire hot sauce and chipotle bbq sauce I received are quickly becoming like crack for me. I can't get enough! The tropical ghost hot sauce glaze also made a great addition to some grilled shrimp last night. 
Will definitely be ordering again. Top quality products, and outstanding customer service as well!

Another satisfied customer!  

I placed my order at the end of last week, and last night when I got home I had a package on my doorstep! 

AMssReY.jpg

f4D9Uaw.jpg

I appreciate the quick timely service, accurate delivery, and a great packaging job.  

Thank you very much. 

Thank you, Vex!

edit- to correct autocorrect spelling~  :lol:

grantmichaels said:
I haven't opened that one yet, but am about to ...

I can say, though ... the Chipotle BBQ is *KILLER* ... soooo000 thick and delicious ...

Being a fatalii sauce I expected heat, and what I got was flavor.   I was extremely happy.  Normally I put something extra spicy on my breakfast to jolt me awake. 

It was actually your raving of the BBQ sauce that made me want to buy it.  I have read/heard about your cooking endeavors and I trust your judgement about food/flavor profiles.   I'll be grilling with it this weekend, momma wants some BBQ! 

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the comments.

That fermented fatalii sauce was a bunch of extra ingredients from one of the cooking classes.  I came home with the fataliis, some fresnos, bell peppers, apples, garlic, onion,  I can't remember what all was in there.  I didn't have time to make a sauce right then, so it all went into a ferment and PRESTO.  It isn't as hot as one might expect from a fatalii sauce, though.

salsalady said:
Thanks Guys! I appreciate the comments.

That fermented fatalii sauce was a bunch of extra ingredients from one of the cooking classes.  I came home with the fataliis, some fresnos, bell peppers, apples, garlic, onion,  I can't remember what all was in there.  I didn't have time to make a sauce right then, so it all went into a ferment and PRESTO.  It isn't as hot as one might expect from a fatalii sauce, though.

That is unfortunate.  The sauce is wonderful.  

I have been a customer of Salsa Lady for a while and made repeated orders, but I wanted to share this story.  A little bit ago she posted a special with 8 or 10 boxes of mixed stuff that she wanted to unload.  I am pretty sure it was excess inventory, but in typical Texas Creek fashion it was stuffed with extras.  So much so it seems that one of my bottles got crushed with the sheer weight of awesomeness around it.  Unfortunately for me it was the 6mil extract bottle that broke. I did not know it was broke until it was too late and got dried extract all over me as I unwrapped the other bottles.  I ended up burning myself in many ways.  It was a painful few hours after I discovered this.  I shared that story and of course there was a mix of oohs, ahhhs, and laughs.  I wrote it off to experience and moved on to enjoying the rest of the box.  That was a couple weeks ago.  Today I got a replacement bottle of the 6mil in the mail.  I did not ask for it as I got WAY more than I paid for in the first place with that box but that is the kind of person Ann is.  Attention to detail and take care of EVERY customer.  Kudos Ann.  I raise a mason jar of wine in your honor.

image.jpeg

I finally placed a long overdue order with SL. Grant has continually raved about the BBQ sauce and Scovie sold me on the Southwest Spice Mix. We entertain alot in the summer and we will get good use with it making dips. We had grilled chicken tonight and put the BBQ sauce to good use. SL nailed it and Grant's praise it well deserved.

There were even a few things in there that I did not order...thank you...pepper people are the best.

Bought some stuff from Ann. Just got around to trying it. Gotta say the purée was one of the best tasting purée's to date. Stuck the fork in the jar to taste. Really good. Put a healthy amount on a loaded baked potato. Lit me up. Love it. Tried some of the hotsauce on a taco. Ouch. Got my head itching. There's a reason it's in a small bottle. Packs a donkey kick to the head in it. Great stuff to add some extra heat. Good job Ann. Thank you again for your excellent costomer service. Will be buying again soon.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 113
I just got my order from SL with awesome surprises!! She surprised me with a good sized jar of the most amazing bottled (jarred? canned??)green sauce I've ever had. Off the friggen charts good X10
:drooling:   :drooling:    :drooling:   :drooling:    :drooling:   :drooling:   :drooling:   :drooling:   :drooling:   :drooling:   
Ann is the BEST!!! And makes brilliant sauces too!!

Back