vendor Texas Creek

Couldn't find a topic in here for Texas Creek, so thought I'd start one to relate my great experience with them. Having never tried their products before, I took advantage of salsalady's mfrb deal posted on here recently as a means to try quite a few different products for a great price. Unfortunately, USPS didn't take very good care of my package, and when I received my box the jar of pickled jalapeno's that was supposed to be part of the box was shattered. Everything else (including some bonuses) arrived safely in the box, yet when I let salsalady know that my box arrived safely other than the USPS damaged jalapeno's, she immediately offered to make things right even though it was no fault of her own. 110% satisfied with the customer service shown!
As for the products themselves-all I can say is wow! I still haven't tried everything I received yet, but what I have tried has been top quality! The jalapeno seasoning salt, ghost fire hot sauce and chipotle bbq sauce I received are quickly becoming like crack for me. I can't get enough! The tropical ghost hot sauce glaze also made a great addition to some grilled shrimp last night. 
Will definitely be ordering again. Top quality products, and outstanding customer service as well!

You did not mess up Ann.  I realize that our primary jobs take precedence!  Thank you for the extras!  I know my dad will too.  And Twisp'ish to Allyn is 5 hours so no driving!!!!!  :party:

salsalady said:
I totally messed up by not getting this order out on time.  DayJob has been making it hard to get to the PO.  After hearing from pepperguy, I even looked up Allyn WA to see if it was remotely possible to drive the order to Dad's place.....yea.... couldn't quite make that happen... :lol:... but I did consider it!

Hope you and your dad enjoy the goods!  Thanks for the orders~

5 hours to Seattle, across the sound via ferry (prolly 3 hours with wait times) another hour to Allyn......I was gonna sic the 'Kid on it, but he had to be to work at 4:00. 

:shrug:   :party:

If it'd been on this side of the mountains, it would of been done.    USPS took care of this one.  Did Dad get his package today?

Anyone who hasn't had it yet, that bbq sauce will change your life.  That tropical stuff is the shizzle too.

Changed my night, anyways ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435031710.349828.jpg

Scovie, you talking about the SW spice mix in the jars or the Chipotle Dip Mix in packets? Either way thanks for the props!

GM, if you mix the SW with sour cream, add a dash of salt.
Have you tried the fatal interment yet? Its a one-off sauce. Thanks for comments also!

salsalady said:
Scovie, you talking about the SW spice mix in the jars or the Chipotle Dip Mix in packets? Either way thanks for the props!

GM, if you mix the SW with sour cream, add a dash of salt.
Have you tried the fatal interment yet? Its a one-off sauce. Thanks for comments also!
just saw this auto-correct.  :lol: 

Edit- should be FATALII FERMENT....   google /MSWord just don't know peppers!

grantmichaels said:

You can add words to the dictionary =)
I don't have enough time in the day for that...... just entering all the chile pepper names would take a week! not including all the electrical slang, and DPSY, and to JayT something, and smurf conduit, and Wago's....   But I get what you're saying.  :)  

I just remember back-in-the-day when I was better at spellchecking than MSWord.  Sheesh, Ya spend several hundred on a computer and you have to do the spelling yourself?  but then again, that was...back-in-the-day.....  :lol:

When you are typing something... anything... like "Fatalii" in an email or THP post, even Facebook, and spell check pops up as misspelled, just click "learn". Done. Fatalii will from then on be recognized as correct spelling, and show you if it is incorrect. At least that's how it is with MAC. And yeah, sitting there entering all them words? No.

And I just did it with Fatalii. haha

Back