• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Thank You THP. aka Boss, Pookie, Patron, El Hefe, DanO Dedicated thread for all of your awesomeness.

OCD Chilehead said:
Oh hell yeah.

I don't care for forum's in general. This is the only place I feel at home. I think. No. I know, it's because of the boss. He is fare and doesn't put up with bullsh!t. If you come to this community starting sh!t. You will be gone. Not that I ever have had a problem. Just an observation. Lots of cool people here, that share a common passion. This site has everything I need. The membership benifits are well worth the cost of admission. I don't indulge in drink or pastries anymore, so $35 bones is nothing. I could have spent that much in a matter of seconds back in the day. Anyways. This is my second home.

Thank you boss for the creation of this site and for all you do.

:cheers:

Trust me, you have not lived until you've partaken of the results of Scovie rubbing his butt~

now THAT is a sig line!!!!  :rofl:

Uh Oh!   I'm prolly gonna get banned or warninged for high-jacking another thread.

Scoville DeVille said:

I wanted the same damm thing! I tried but failed.

I BUTT failed. :lol:

fify~  xoxo

Dang It!  done it agian!  (instigator...... my bad!)

Wow you guys really like this guy

bruce_springsteen.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:

I wanted the same damm thing! I tried but failed.

How could I BUTT fail. :lol:
Re-fify!

As stated before this place is my second home and I love it here. Thx Boss for creating this wonderful drinking site with a pepper problem. This place has been the conduit for me to make a shit ton of great friends including Pookie. The entertainment and education I've enjoyed here is priceless.

As I've said before, I got much love for my THP family.
This place is the best and the Boss makes it that way.

Cheers here's to you Pookie!!

https://youtu.be/evCYRu-jRfs

Hogleg, you brough back one of the original sentiments---

...a drinking forum with a pepper problem.........

Love it and live it~ :dance:

and it is though this forum that Hogleg and us have met in person!  Never would of happened outside of THP.  I've met many people in person at the few chile fesitvals that I've attended that were connected through THP.

hogleg said:
As stated before this place is my second home and I love it here. Thx Boss for creating this wonderful drinking site with a pepper problem. This place has been the conduit for me to make a shit ton of great friends including Pookie. The entertainment and education I've enjoyed here is priceless.

As I've said before, I got much love for my THP family.
This place is the best and the Boss makes it that way.

Cheers here's to you Pookie!!

HOLY FUKCT YEAH!

[drops the mic]

BOOM

I know, I have always been made to feel right at home around here.  If anything else, THP has created an atmosphere that is not over bearing with rules, not full of drama and mindless bickering, and in general a fun place to hang around.  I have been on my fair share of forums, and none have the dynamic that this one does.  They are all either way overly PC, full elitist of asshats, or full of whiny PC elitist asshats!

So here is to you THP! :hotsauce: :beer: :dance:

Back