• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Thank You THP. aka Boss, Pookie, Patron, El Hefe, DanO Dedicated thread for all of your awesomeness.

Not weird at all.

jayt_phoane_home.jpg

I hate this thread, and I hate that guy, Pookie.  

In reality, this place is the first internet-social media thing I ever did except Myspace (which we all know sucked).  I have met a lot of great people here, and some in person.  Whether I have met them in real life or not I have shared my life with them for the last ten years.  It sounds crazy when I read my own words there.  Dan, Pookie, Hefe,,Bossman, whatever we call him created this.  I consider him a friend for sure and am very thankful for this place we all call a second home. Thank you my friend and I hope we have another ten years together.  Maybe one day we'll actually toss a few back together.

Edit:  I take back all the nice talk, I just hate that guy.

JayT said:
I hate this thread, and I hate that guy, Pookie.  

In reality, this place is the first internet-social media thing I ever did except Myspace (which we all know sucked).  I have met a lot of great people here, and some in person.  Whether I have met them in real life or not I have shared my life with them for the last ten years.  It sounds crazy when I read my own words there.  Dan, Pookie, Hefe,,Bossman, whatever we call him created this.  I consider him a friend for sure and am very thankful for this place we all call a second home. Thank you my friend and I hope we have another ten years together.  Maybe one day we'll actually toss a few back together.

Edit:  I take back all the nice talk, I just hate that guy.
:rofl: - Got em! 

Well said Jay! Love it.

This place was my first social media thing too. Never knew about myspace. It all started with SalsaLady inviting us over for "cajun food". Holy shit there was a lot of food. It was a "Battle Royale" and she told me about this joint. I signed up and the rest is history. So much fun has been had here over the years, I can't really imagine the last 5 years without this place. It's been a great ride. (a 'short bus' kinda ride, but a great one none the less LOL)

Untitled 66.jpg

the_wheels_on_the_bus_usa.jpg

Careful, Pookie is on a "like" spree. He should be out of them soon just like Old Salty.

Vicious Vex said:
Off topic,  Is it weird that I have assigned voices to all of you simply by the way yall type? 

for some reason I picture Scoville with a mustache and a monical. 

A little weird, yes, but that's okay. We're all a little off. Especially that Scovie character.

hogleg said:
Dude!! I'm gettin ready fer work N bumpin Fear Report LOUD the mixed and produced shit sounds fuggin AWESOME!!! I'm impressed Boss this is good shit man. 

Pookie, how do you push to get Fear Report on Octane? I'd vote you straight to the top vs. some of the whiny crap they have been playing lately.

#Chevelle sucks.
The Hot Pepper said:
u dumbasses are outta control

I love it. Every photo has a beer.

:rofl: :rofl:

11415288_10153478226156654_9208785761058372293_n.jpg

Back