• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Thank You THP. aka Boss, Pookie, Patron, El Hefe, DanO Dedicated thread for all of your awesomeness.

This thread is dedicated to thank The Hot Pepper (THP) for all the cool shit he does.

I have seen so much great stuff he's done to/for this site...

Here's just a few things:

TD's.
The guy is relentless in trying new things and making it great every single month (for going on 6 years?). Even tho I don't personally get some of them, he is always pushing the ticket to make great Throw Downs. And I would even go as far to say he pushes us all to expand our own horizons and try things out of our own zones.

Site Upgrades.
When I first got here, the site was user friendly (obviously. Think about it. lol) but he has always kept this place pleasant to look at, sometimes for days on end, and easy to navigate. He has done a great thing with the Extreme membership. NO MORE BOTOPHUCKET! Also, with a little help he has been a pretty fair moderator, (on the whole LMAO inside joke).

Loyal to his members.
That sounds disgusting but what I mean is, he will send you a box of sauces for no reason.
He will give you advice on cooking, growing, drinking or what have you. <--- lololol
He will take care of this site regardless of intruders. One word: Lilcholo. eww I need a shower now.

If THP is doing you right, and/or you just feel thankful for this place we come to, and have fun in our community, give the man a nod.

And do it here! I wanna see this thread turn 20 pages in a month!

*Note: This is NOT a complaint section. If you have a complaint, write it on a piece of toilet paper and, well, you know what to do with that.

Thanks Patron. For THP.

Now please bump this thread, I have pics!

tctenten said:
Well said Scovie.

He does make this a nice place to hang out, cook, drink and grow peppers. One of these days he will let me buy him a few drinks, considering that most days we are probably within 5 miles of eachother.

Cheers to Pookie.

I forgot about GROWING peppers! hahahaha 
Another one! All the growers have a great place to kibitz. True that!

Cheers to Pookie izrite!

THP RULES!!!!.

I just picked up this box from the PO. (Pony Oxpress).

A MFRB filled to capacity with sauces. It was like a clown car full of sauce bottles. They just kept coming! How the hael that dude fit all them bottles in that box, I'll never know. And not one was broken after 3500 some-odd miles. I think. hahahaha

And BTW, who the heck has a PO Box #398163520821 ?

There must be A LOT of PO Boxes at your PO! :rofl:

Thanks so much Boss...

DSCN1686.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
This thread is dedicated to thank The Hot Pepper (THP) for all the cool shit he does.

I have seen so much great stuff he's done to/for this site...

Here's just a few things:

TD's.
The guy is relentless in trying new things and making it great every single month (for going on 6 years?). Even tho I don't personally get some of them, he is always pushing the ticket to make great Throw Downs. And I would even go as far to say he pushes us all to expand our own horizons and try things out of our own zones.

Site Upgrades.
When I first got here, the site was user friendly (obviously. Think about it. lol) but he has always kept this place pleasant to look at, sometimes for days on end, and easy to navigate. He has done a great thing with the Extreme membership. NO MORE BOTOPHUCKET! Also, with a little help he has been a pretty fair moderator, (on the whole LMAO inside joke).

Loyal to his members.
That sounds disgusting but what I mean is, he will send you a box of sauces for no reason.
He will give you advice on cooking, growing, drinking or what have you. <--- lololol
He will take care of this site regardless of intruders. One word: Lilcholo. eww I need a shower now.

If THP is doing you right, and/or you just feel thankful for this place we come to, and have fun in our community, give the man a nod.

And do it here! I wanna see this thread turn 20 pages in a month!

*Note: This is NOT a complaint section. If you have a complaint, write it on a piece of toilet paper and, well, you know what to do with that.

Thanks Patron. For THP.

Now please bump this thread, I have pics!

Is this a new way to get rid of warning points?

Let me know if it works. :rofl:

The boss is a great guy.  I remember reading his posts when used to lurk around the forum and think to myself....That person sounds like someone you would want to be friends with. 

This forum has always been a fantastic place full of knowledgeable, caring. and wonderful people.  We have the boss to thank for creating such a wonderful community for all of us to get together.

Thank you so much!   :D

:rofl:  I just Like-Bombed JeffH's post.  :rofl:

I dunno, this site is OK, it's not like I spend 87% of my online time on THP or anything....~~~  :shrug:  :halo:

I just gotta say one thing to Boss...

"SOME DAY...you just wait!!!  SOME DAY you will be in MY kitchen....." 

For Real, in my kitchen!  ...Or if not, then we'll be at Scovie's watching him rub his butt...

xoxo~

Oh hell yeah.

I don't care for forum's in general. This is the only place I feel at home. I think. No. I know, it's because of the boss. He is fare and doesn't put up with bullsh!t. If you come to this community starting sh!t. You will be gone. Not that I ever have had a problem. Just an observation. Lots of cool people here, that share a common passion. This site has everything I need. The membership benifits are well worth the cost of admission. I don't indulge in drink or pastries anymore, so $35 bones is nothing. I could have spent that much in a matter of seconds back in the day. Anyways. This is my second home.

Thank you boss for the creation of this site and for all you do.

Very cool Scovie D

edit- my post was supposed to be on my own post, not to OCD's post about not drinking.  Sheesh, now that looks really bad! 

and on that note, it's time for me to re-wine!

Do y'all realize we have our own vocabulary here?  And everyone else 'out there' thinks were NUTS (which we are, but that's besides the point).

I think I need a DPSE!

Back