• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SYMPATHY

Hello again to all

i just wanted to take this time again and thank you all for your love during the hardest time in my life

i felt that you all should know that i am healing with the help of Gods love in my life as well as my family, it was a very hard Easter because it was the very first holiday without Amanda,saying that we miss heR very dearly just will not quite cut it
Shailynn and i are becoming very close and she genuinly loves me and looks for me very often, this child is a true reason to live and have purpose

also i felt you all should know that the results a the autopsy have come back
AMANDA HAVE A VERY AGGRESSIVE BRAIN TUMOR, it started in her brain stem and migrated to her Medula obblongata

i thank you all for your love and kindness you all will not likewise lose your reward

your friend Joe Sterner AKA AJIJOE

Sorry to hear about the test results. In August of last year I lost my best friend and love of my life to cancer at age 26. It is an unimaginably terrible feeling that no one can ever completely understand unless they've been there. I hope you find the strength to get through this period and I'll keep you and Amanda in my prayers.

I commend you Joe, the way you keep your chin up is an inspiration to many. God bless and give Shay a hug from "uncle nova".

Sorry to hear about the test results. In August of last year I lost my best friend and love of my life to cancer at age 26. It is an unimaginably terrible feeling that no one can ever completely understand unless they've been there. I hope you find the strength to get through this period and I'll keep you and Amanda in my prayers.
yes i can see you do understand and thank you for the prayers they are appreciated :)

your friend joe

I commend you Joe, the way you keep your chin up is an inspiration to many. God bless and give Shay a hug from "uncle nova".

thank you Nova, it is not easy but i have alot of help your one of them helping do just that
God bless you also my Aussie Mate and i will give shay a hug for ya

thanks your mate Joe CHEERS AND COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :dance: :onfire: :mouthonfire: :cool: :)

Your inner soul is strong, keep the faith and time will heal. You’re a good man and there’ll be others who will benefit from your love and guidance. We’re here for you and your family, god bless.

Jack

We never know when and how the good Lord is going to call us home. The timing is never understood for those of us that are left behind. Keep your chin up and keep the faith brother.

Your inner soul is strong, keep the faith and time will heal. You’re a good man and there’ll be others who will benefit from your love and guidance. We’re here for you and your family, god bless.

Jack

THANK YOU I WILL KEEP THE FAITH AND IT IS GETTING A LITTLE EASIER NOW

THANKS JOE

We never know when and how the good Lord is going to call us home. The timing is never understood for those of us that are left behind. Keep your chin up and keep the faith brother.

I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY BUT I HAVE LEARNED IT, NO THE TIMING AND THE REASONS ARE NEVER COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD BUT I TRUST THAT EVEN THOUGH I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND I WILL LOVE HIM JUST THE SAME AND TRUST THAT HE KNOWS THE BEGINNING AND THE END AND SO I WILL KEEP THE FAITH BECAUSE THERE IS A CROWN OF GLORY LAID UP FOR ME AND I WILL SEE JESUS, AMANDA AND ALL WHO WENT ON BEFORE ME,., I WILL PRAISE HIM!!!!:clap: :pray: :dance:

THANKS AGAIN YOUR FRIEND JOE

Back