• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

the 7 Pod test

hey Stllmanz sent me a package and in it were these

7pod.jpg

3 Ripe 7 Pod's...

Only 1 thing can come from that :onfire:

a Test of it on Vid,, Shit they are hot :)

enjoy

Wow, nice one mate.

I guess they are about as hot as a Naga then?

Hmm, hab taste and naga heat..that'd make a great sauce... ;)

Ya, I hate hiccups..when friend tried the Morich pod I gave 'em, he got hiccups and was pretty frelled by it too...heh

Reminds me, I gotta eat that Bih pod yet..teehee.

cheers,

-QS

Well done Hippy...I have watched your other tests too and it seems these made you react worse...JMO

Very nice man, looked painfull but, and just think those were start of winter pods imagine peak of summer...lol.
It will be interesting when you do a 7 pot/pod "johnah" strain pod thats getting around and do a comparison of heat and flavour I wonder if its hotter.
If you cut open one of these pods and have a look it has heaps of placental tissue the one I cut up was almost creamy yellow on the inside...real nasty

you are brave and a bit crazy but very entertaining, good luck in the morning

Mick

Maybe its just my perception..but it is kinda like having a shot or dropping cid. The more nervous and/or stressed you are, the worse it'll be.

You are consistently amazing Hippy! Bloody crazy though. I have to do my own 7 Pot test next month. Can't say that I am looking forward to it. :(

yea the hiccups were shocking, and can't wait for a summer 1 and a Jonah, to see diff.. but close to a naga not as intense as the face or body didnt throb,, tongue did a bit

and my sense of taste is stuffed too again, can't taste anything atm

theHippySeedCo said:
and my sense of taste is stuffed too again, can't taste anything atm

I have to be curious..ya think that is due to simple overload, or perhaps a mild chemical burn?

I know when we tasted alot of BBs fresh nagas and bihs a few months ago I could't taste anything for a few hours after its a creepy sensation. kind of like a burnt tongue but not

I think so? although they seem more pendant shaped then alot of the johnah source pics? (I'm no expertlol) Shit they look real nasty but. I'm thinking (hoping) in our summer my type will get more pitted skin.
good luck eating those they look vaguely poisonous.... lol

Amazing Hippy, looked so painful. I admit to being a wuss, like flavor not hit over the head with heat, but seeing your reaction I can tell this is not a pepper to take lightly. I bet it'll make some good eating but not whole. LOL

Jackie

nice plants, they look amazing and hot

and yea jackie i don't recommend them whole it was painful actually and the nerves of diving into the unknown prob made it a bit worse like Q said earlier,, But Andrew is gonnna do 1 of the others tomorrow :onfire: and ill prob go the other on dinner (over a few nights :) )

but was different as thought taste more like a hab but the heat was like a naga, fun fun fun :)

a sauce prob be good with them :)

Back