seed-train The annual Mega Seed Train 2020/2021

'A' and 'B' trains both delivered on the 19th. What happened?

C'mon, Man  :rofl:
duckling.jpg

I put on my special dog mask for this!

pshngo said:
Not sure whats going on. I sent him my address on the 22nd and he hasn't logged in since the 13th.and hasn't read the message since november.
We had problems on the A train with him too

Have you gotten an update pshngo? I could see that Sergeant Pepper was last active yesterday. I'd like to think things are about to get going again...

Mr.joe said:
I like the y cubed ( I don't even know how to write that). Abbreviation
And if you use a cell phone, when hold down some keys they do other characters like ½⅖¾⅘⅚⅝⁰⁹⁸ⁿ°○●□■♤♡◇♧☆▪¤《》¡¿

tylerdodd25_92 said:
The guys that have gone M.I.A after receiving trains on this one in my opinion should be restricted from being in future trains. If the usps wasn't already bad enough adding a week of going through some seeds is rediculous. That's gonna be like 2 weeks total till the next person in line receives it.
If this train does not show movement soon I will have no choice but to label it as stolen. At that point I will reach out to the admin of this group to let them know of the situation.

At this point of the season, whichever train I would be getting next can go ahead and skip me.  No need having to pay the postage and forward on more seeds for next season's grow.  The part of the train I did get was wonderful and more than enough to get me fired up for some new varieties.  Thanks again for putting this together Jeff.

1. Jeffcontonio -(station)
2. Heatmiser
3. Midwestchilihead
4. Harry_dangler
5. Pshngo
6. Sergeant pepper[emoji744][emoji3514]
11. Yumyumyellow [emoji744][emoji3514]
12. Hardcore
13. Paul g
14. Sinn
15. Pepperfish
16. Edaxflamma
17. TexasHotPeppers
19. Jeff contonio (Station)

pshngo said:
Got a message yesterday. Saying it should be out today
Hmmmmmm  :think:

SP and y3: Do you understand you are to post the
tracking number when the pkg is sent?

Folks in this thread have been negatively
impacted by your lackadaisical approach
to turning the trains around. If you are having
a problem, we can understand, but short of
hearing from you, all we can assume is you
don't care.

HillBilly Jeff said:
At this point of the season, whichever train I would be getting next can go ahead and skip me.  No need having to pay the postage and forward on more seeds for next season's grow.  The part of the train I did get was wonderful and more than enough to get me fired up for some new varieties.  Thanks again for putting this together Jeff.
Sadly this is going to be the case for most of the riders left due to a few bad riders. Hopefully it hasn't been hijacked.

Jeffcontonio said:
If this train does not show movement soon I will have no choice but to label it as stolen. At that point I will reach out to the admin of this group to let them know of the situation.
So neither train is moving currently? That's my understanding. The one was suppose to be out the 28th but no one heard about that one and then the other is just M.I.A.?

Back