[emoji2402]Edaxflamma
[emoji2402]TexasHotPeppers
[emoji1630]Jeff contonio (Station)

hardcore said:
thank you yummie,

headed your way pepper fish

9505 5158 7647 1040 4172 07.    

expected delivery date fri 02/12/21
Doesn't look like I'm going to get it today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't have much hope it'll show. I've been waiting on a pack of Primo's that came through Baton Rouge for almost a month now...

PepperFish said:
Doesn't look like I'm going to get it today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't have much hope it'll show. I've been waiting on a pack of Primo's that came through Baton Rouge for almost a month now...

They should be good and rotten by now.  Unless you meant seeds.

Tybo said:

They should be good and rotten by now.  Unless you meant seeds.
I'm waiting on seeds. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all sending/recieving perishables right now. My guess is they got caught up in this Polar Vortex I've been hearing about and shot off to the Bermuda Triangle. I think that's how it works, right?

Oh wait, maybe that's the wrong kind of vortex...

[emoji1630]Jeffcontonio -(station)
[emoji2403]Midwestchilihead
[emoji2403]Harry_dangler [emoji3514]

[emoji2402]Pepperfish (In transit)
[emoji2402]Edaxflamma

Looks like A train might arrive today. I'm a few hours away from the house though, visiting my mother in the Hospital. I'll be sure to get it back out as soon as I can.

The WX is too shitty to drive to Topeka and hand deliver the "B" Train to MWCH.  I will take it to the post office later this morning and will post the tracking information once available.  

Went through everything last night. Wow, there was a lot to look at.

We've got at a pretty nasty Ice Storm here today. I'll be sure to post tracking when I get it sent out to Edaxflamma. Hopefully today but maybe tomorrow.

[emoji1630]Jeffcontonio -(station)
[emoji2403]Midwestchilihead

[emoji2402]Edaxflamma (due Monday)

Looks like we still have some delays on A Train; delivery is expected for late tonight it seems. I will likely be able to hit the post on Wednesday and will turn it around the same day. Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop.

Back