• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense The best tasting non-hot C.chinense ever - The Aji jobito

looks like his posts on fb also tag Joe Delaney so I'm sure it's a matter of patience.

although perhaps @Nigel or @ajijoe can get in touch with Joe and maybe be able to get us an update? looks like they are friends with him on fb.

***** Sorry to Hijack this thread... Anyone heard from Dulac personally over the last few weeks ?? He hasn't been on and isn't answering PM's ?? **** Thanks

rghm1u20 said:
If your income is only 30 dollars per month, I would say the postage is very expensive in Venezuela...
Besides, are you sure you can send the seeds in any country? As I know, there are some restrictions in Venezuela.

I am sorry to say this, but probably those who payed will receive no seeds...
As I posted in above post, it was a bit weird for me that he said the seeds are for free, and he ask for money only to cover the postage, thinking that his monthly income is 30 dollars, and he need 20 dollars to cover the postage for some seeds.

Searching for Tap de Corti seeds, I ended up in a Spanish language forum. On the same forum, it was an user named Lindbergf from Cumana / Sucre / Venezuela (ring a bell?), but his last activity was BEFORE I subscribed to that forum. Meanwhile, a Russian guy sent me some seeds of Aji Llaneron. Later he wrote me to apologize because the seeds are bad, 0% germination. He was right, no one germinated. And who do you think sent him the seeds? The user named Lindbergf. He explaned me later that he asked this Lindbergf why the seeds didn't arrived (the Russain guy sent 10$). Lindbergf told him there are problems with Venezuelan post. OK, eventualy he said he sent the seeds to an American friend and they reached the Russian guy. But, as I told you, no one germinated.
Lindbergf even mentioned this transaction in his post #46.

But maybe I am wrong, maybe he will show up, and the seeds will arrive, maybe he's having some problems. Time will show it. Or maybe he will send the seeds just to show I am wrong.

rghm1u20 said:

I am sorry to say this, but probably those who payed will receive no seeds...
As I posted in above post, it was a bit weird for me that he said the seeds are for free, and he ask for money only to cover the postage, thinking that his monthly income is 30 dollars, and he need 20 dollars to cover the postage for some seeds.

Searching for Tap de Corti seeds, I ended up in a Spanish language forum. On the same forum, it was an user named Lindbergf from Cumana / Sucre / Venezuela (ring a bell?), but his last activity was BEFORE I subscribed to that forum. Meanwhile, a Russian guy sent me some seeds of Aji Llaneron. Later he wrote me to apologize because the seeds are bad, 0% germination. He was right, no one germinated. And who do you think sent him the seeds? The user named Lindbergf. He explaned me later that he asked this Lindbergf why the seeds didn't arrived (the Russain guy sent 10$). Lindbergf told him there are problems with Venezuelan post. OK, eventualy he said he sent the seeds to an American friend and they reached the Russian guy. But, as I told you, no one germinated.
Lindbergf even mentioned this transaction in his post #46.

But maybe I am wrong, maybe he will show up, and the seeds will arrive, maybe he's having some problems. Time will show it. Or maybe he will send the seeds just to show I am wrong.

That American friend is probably Joe Delaney (who btw is a very generous guy, he sent me TONS of seeds when I first got started). Joe lists his seeds on Seed Savers Exchange too, and the source listed that I have seen is Lindberg

filmost said:

That American friend is probably Joe Delaney (who btw is a very generous guy, he sent me TONS of seeds when I first got started). Joe lists his seeds on Seed Savers Exchange too, and the source listed that I have seen is Lindberg
Well, let's hope the guy will show up and those who sent money will get their seeds.

at least it's coming together! but yah bad he posted like that. someone should post on his fb, and tell him.

at least he used imgur. that stuff gets buried after awhile. just need to remove the fb post.

just checked out his fb, I can't read Spanish but it looks like they are all going to the U.S. first to Joe Delaney. FedEx too.

did you see the pics of the import form? I'm assuming the info there says everything is going to Joe Delaney, who will then send everything out from the US. Probably more reliable than getting everything in the mail through Venezuela post. could you please confirm my guess?

thanks!
and actually looks like its possible to comment on that post. if you (or anyone) want to give me a message along the lines of

"thanks! people were wondering about the progress.
can you remove the envelop pictures? people dont like the address posted like that. " then I'll post it to him.

Hopefully you folks who get these seeds will be able to grow some good crops so we increase this variety's availability. I would love some of these seeds! No idea how to acquire them though...

Hello friends, were notified that your shipment was made more than 20 days ago by regular mail, but due to the situation of my country is extremely serious, it is possible that sending long in coming or may even not reach its destination, because in this country there is an airline that do the work (that's what they told me at the post office) because I thought it appropriate to send by FEDEX, my friend Joe Delaney in USA a good number of seeds and several packages ready with their addresses, for him to do me a favor and make a new shipment of seeds, the delivery and was greeted by my friend Joe, I did this so you have twice the chance of success, that means could be getting twice the amount of seeds that pedieron not had answered earlier because I had damaged the computer spares are not in my country or are extremely expensive and have no money to buy a new one (that crazy what happens in my country) so I'm writing from a cyber, to ease some of the concern of all of you, hope you have a little patience, Greetings from Cumana, Venezuela

Note: Annex shipping photos

11063745_10206701524035937_4061611840394823253_n.jpg

11039879_10206701525075963_8447938560231041915_n.jpg

11143467_10206701513635677_8124099350757148761_n.jpg

11164708_10206701516675753_7841560425890127000_n.jpg

11219516_10206701517555775_8465046378190361546_n.jpg

13387_10206701523755930_8922552246988553414_n.jpg

11063745_10206701524035937_4061611840394823253_n.jpg

Back