event The Chile Pepper Food Festival in Bowers, PA

JayT said:
I'll be there if there isn't a hurricane here. I believe they are predicting 3-4 inches of rain Saturday afternoon. It's outdoors. I love peppers, but not that much.
i'm hoping to go rain or shine.

Remnants. Lots of rain, coming right up the coast. According to my weatherman anyway. I hope I am wrong I have been looking forward to this weekend.

I'd say the bar... but there isn't one. I honestly don't know the layout. How about you fineexampl? I'll wear my Yankees hat and look like my avatar. Except I won't be drunk. Yet. I plan on getting there around 11 or so.

I think I am going to make a run for it since it isn't raining yet. My cell is 703-431-1292, if u go give me a ring. Its about a 3 1/2 hour trip. So I should be there about 1-2pm depending how fast I get out of the shower and on the road.

fineexampl said:
I'm out, obviously. stupid unpredictable weather.

Doh! Well I didn't see anyone with a Yankee hat either. I will have some pics and a review of my day of hurricane travels on TTF soon.

Oh and uh...btw....since i didn't get to go this year, i ordered a case of fataliis from Cross Country to make me happy again. Why is that significant? Well, i also bought two HUGE packages of fresh figs.

Can you smell what The John is cookin?

Very nice job Buddah. I don't know if that is dedication or insanity, but you are more of a man than me to bear that storm for some salsa and habs. Sorry I didn't make it, I was holed up in a nice warm bar eating Egobuster wings,drinking Cornonas, and watching football. Maybe next year.

JayT said:
Very nice job Buddah. I don't know if that is dedication or insanity, but you are more of a man than me to bear that storm for some salsa and habs. Sorry I didn't make it, I was holed up in a nice warm bar eating Egobuster wings,drinking Cornonas, and watching football. Maybe next year.

A little of both Jay. Thanks for the kind words. If I knew that you were close by, I would've met up with you since the show didn't last long. I hope you give another reminder next year of the event, so we could possibly try again in meeting.

Back