"The CHOCOLATE Reaper"...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Looks like a Chocolate Scorpion to ME……and if it was a F1 Choc Reaper why would anyone buy the F1 seeds? Just put a brown pepper plant next to a red reaper and viola….OP F1 and 1st year Choc Reaper.  Move along nothing to see Dale is being Dale…nothing new here

+1 Truth

i am in no way a pro at i.d of peppers but that does look like a chocolate scorpion to me, it could very well be an f1 chocolate reaper but not definitively a chocolate reaper.   if you make a claim and cant fully back it up (other then it just happened in a bunch of reapers) expect criticism and ridicule, and for a person who owns a company you sure as hell dont act like it and any business i might have had with you is out the window, i would never buy something from a business who has someone that acts so inappropriately and childish, and to call out all these other companies like that? wow at least they all acted like grown ups in response to your bashing, but seriously if you cant take criticism then you need to get out of the game.  

magicpepper said:
i am in no way a pro at i.d of peppers but that does look like a chocolate scorpion to me, it could very well be an f1 chocolate reaper but not definitively a chocolate reaper.   if you make a claim and cant fully back it up (other then it just happened in a bunch of reapers) expect criticism and ridicule, and for a person who owns a company you sure as hell dont act like it and any business i might have had with you is out the window, i would never buy something from a business who has someone that acts so inappropriately and childish, and to call out all these other companies like that? wow at least they all acted like grown ups in response to your bashing, but seriously if you cant take criticism then you need to get out of the game.  

And as you can see from other threads, his business practice leave something to be desired. Insisting on shipping costs for a replacement box of peppers, when the original box clearly had several peppers with rot and mold is simply unbecoming a businessman. If even one pepper has an issue, a free replacement should be issued. I've done so myself, no questions asked, and that's just good business practice.

elcap1999 said:

And as you can see from other threads, his business practice leave something to be desired. Insisting on shipping costs for a replacement box of peppers, when the original box clearly had several peppers with rot and mold is simply unbecoming a businessman. If even one pepper has an issue, a free replacement should be issued. I've done so myself, no questions asked, and that's just good business practice.

i agree 100% it is good business and practice, you want repeat customers then you got to give a little. its common knowledge! i dont say common sense because that implies that every one has the sense to know this and obviously some people do not. anyway i dont mean to be rude or disrespectful in any way. i haven't the experience or knowledge of superhot peppers or selling the seeds or pods, but i do have experience in buying them, and you sir have lost all business from me and all my superhot crazy friends, hell i am having an issue with a company i bought seeds from and have been waiting for a reply from that said company but id still do business with said company because ive seen the posts said company has made and nothing but respectful and decent, even when people make outrageous claims and accusations about them, they still act professional.

magicpepper said:

i agree 100% it is good business and practice, you want repeat customers then you got to give a little. its common knowledge! i dont say common sense because that implies that every one has the sense to know this and obviously some people do not. anyway i dont mean to be rude or disrespectful in any way. i haven't the experience or knowledge of superhot peppers or selling the seeds or pods, but i do have experience in buying them, and you sir have lost all business from me and all my superhot crazy friends, hell i am having an issue with a company i bought seeds from and have been waiting for a reply from that said company but id still do business with said company because ive seen the posts said company has made and nothing but respectful and decent, even when people make outrageous claims and accusations about them, they still act professional.

I don't know who you dealt with for seeds, but if you want very good quality seeds, freebies along with each purchase (and the freebies are often in-demand and extra packets of what you ordered), then may I recommend Judy, aka PepperLover. I've dealt with her personally, purchased from her multiple times, and have always been completely satisfied with my purchases from her...
In fact, for the plants I have now, all of them were first seeds that I had purchased from Judy :)

elcap1999 said:

I don't know who you dealt with for seeds, but if you want very good quality seeds, freebies along with each purchase (and the freebies are often in-demand and extra packets of what you ordered), then may I recommend Judy, aka PepperLover. I've dealt with her personally, purchased from her multiple times, and have always been completely satisfied with my purchases from her...

In fact, for the plants I have now, all of them were first seeds that I had purchased from Judy :)

i actually just purchased some seeds from her friday, i got Trinidad douglah, trinidad scorpion, red fatalii, and trinidad 7pod red original all for a grand total of $9.00 and no shipping cost and im up in the great white north (canada) THANKS judy aka pepperlover

magicpepper said:

i actually just purchased some seeds from her friday, i got Trinidad douglah, trinidad scorpion, red fatalii, and trinidad 7pod red original all for a grand total of $9.00 and no shipping cost and im up in the great white north (canada) THANKS judy aka pepperlover

Great minds think alike! You will not be disappointed!

Aaron Sm said:
Let's look at the facts here. First off it's brown secondly it shaped like a Carolina reaper third it came from a field or nothing but Carolina reapers our planet. That's enough for me. If you were asking $40 for 10 seeds I would pay it. Thanks and keep growing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy have I got a deal for you!!! I just happen to have 10 seeds that are guaranteed to produce a plant that prolifically yeilds geese (gooses) that were bred to do laundry, wash dishes, pick up dog poop, project rainbows with previously undiscovered colors, lay golden eggs, AND give birth to Elvis riding a unicorn!!! All this for ONLY $40!!! (Just for you!)

joemomma said:
Boy have I got a deal for you!!! I just happen to have 10 seeds that are guaranteed to produce a plant that prolifically yeilds geese (gooses) that were bred to do laundry, wash dishes, pick up dog poop, project rainbows with previously undiscovered colors, lay golden eggs, AND give birth to Elvis riding a unicorn!!! All this for ONLY $40!!! (Just for you!)
Is this the regular price, or is that only if we "Pre-order"?

JayT said:
No no no.  These are on the ground, that would mean it would be a GAGGLE of Geeseplants.  I want some too.  If some of my geeseplants don't hatch or there is no Elvis on a unicorn, can I have a replacement?  I would pay shipping of course.

GAGGLE!!! OF COURSE!!!

And of course I'll refund any seeds that don't germ or produce Elvis on a unicorn as long as you pay shipping (plus a $99 handling/ processing fee). Anything less would simply be unethical

sign me up i want them too! mother of god they sound so friggen awesome, cant wait to not do laundry or pick up dog poop and evlis??? you have got to be kidding me, ill pay 300 a seed for that man.............. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

magicpepper said:
sign me up i want them too! mother of god they sound so friggen awesome, cant wait to not do laundry or pick up dog poop and evlis??? you have got to be kidding me, ill pay 300 a seed for that man.............. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You're in! $300 a seed is still a bargain but at that price I'll also throw in a Korean death lazer that fires exploding kittens covered in leather scented marmalade. Its a very unique item I found growing on a 7 pot Jonah plant yesterday

I gotta think that there's at least a part of Dale's brain saying "What kinda can 'o worms did I open with this?".... then he'd try to stamp & certify it, and sell it to anyone he thinks is gullible enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back