"The CHOCOLATE Reaper"...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
joemomma said:
You're in! $300 a seed is still a bargain but at that price I'll also throw in a Korean death lazer that fires exploding kittens covered in leather scented marmalade. Its a very unique item I found growing on a 7 pot Jonah plant yesterday

OMF'N-G you just blew my mind, where do i send my bank card and pin number to?  take my wife and kids to if thats still not enough, hell ill send you both arms and legs to. ill be the coolest motha effer in the world with that, oh man im speechless, brain shutting down, whole body going numb, cant see, bladder failing,  if you added a purple monkey that poops chocolate reapers and pee's gold nuggets, that came from a primo id just die right now

magicpepper said:
OMF'N-G you just blew my mind, where do i send my bank card and pin number to?  take my wife and kids to if thats still not enough, hell ill send you both arms and legs to. ill be the coolest motha effer in the world with that, oh man im speechless, brain shutting down, whole body going numb, cant see, bladder failing,  if you added a purple monkey that poops chocolate reapers and pee's gold nuggets, that came from a primo id just die right now

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Here is a thought and am I the only guy thinking it.  Since we dont know for sure that it was a Chocolate Reaper and smarter people than me are saying its a Chocolate Scorpion....  Well he as much admitted that it was in his Isolated Reaper patch. 

Not feeling to good about those isolated reaper seeds for next year anyone?  lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back