• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The difference between THP and the real world

I agree, quite an insane lot here. :)

An author I particularly like said once... "What people pay for they cherish... what they get for free they demand as a right, so I say hold them up for all the market will bear!"

Sounds like the difference between tickets for a sporting event versus health care. But that's a different topic altogether. :)

Ya. Ungreatful people like romy who has the nerve to fill up my sasbe full of his pods his powder along with Kevin's yummy yellow. Or how about Joshua who felt bad about a particular FL seller and sent me some pods from his garden to make things right. Then met up with Scott to buy some hot sauce. Buys me a drink. And. Then the bartender says. Screw you.!! This ones on me. Just coz u guys have been giving stuff away for free doesnt mean we cant!!

Anyways on a side note. Just being new to this site and to chili. EVERYthing I've gotten has been shared at work. And or here on THP. And yes the bartender did not let Scott pay for our drinks.

Special thanks to romy. (and Kevin for making powders for romy that he truly shares). Joshua2000. Windchicken (Gary) Shane for his powders Melissa77754 for seeds and eclap for his bbq sauce And every member who has either given me seeds and knowledge on growing. I thank you all.

On a side note. I ask to "feed the craving" because I share them so quickly that they don't last. So far my coworkers have. Been so appreciative that they even let me take pics of them
c7c6a5ea.jpg

"I left a six pack. Right there on his grave"

Back