• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

They had Pex at "footlong"

ubeme.png

I dared Pex to have his Granny pour some of his hot sauce in his eye on Christmas on video. We were going to call it a Hornetbomb. I think it would go viral on youtube. What do you guys think?

I like the idea of a larger sandwich as well due to the fact some can consume a smaller sandwich in a few bites. If a larger sandwich is proposed, I could be your third huckleberry

jbeer32 is a friend of mine that I see on a regular basis, so therefore ineligible. Eat your own powder, assclown. :rofl:

I'm down...

Small sandwich, big sandwich... I don't care.

Sounds painful but fun:D

Naga Chomper is in.

I was originally thinking this would be a "pass or fail" thing, but it looks like we need to determine a winner somehow. Subway is a good idea, but everyone would need to order the exact same sandwich with the exact same fixings to make it fair. I would suggest meatball, with no fixings. The powder would stick nicely to the marinara sauce. Then it would be a race to see who can eat it the fastest. The 5 minute "afterburn" would still be part of the challenge.

Thoughts?

jbeer32 is a friend of mine that I see on a regular basis, so therefore ineligible. Eat your own powder, assclown. :rofl:

Naga Chomper is in.

I was originally thinking this would be a "pass or fail" thing, but it looks like we need to determine a winner somehow. Subway is a good idea, but everyone would need to order the exact same sandwich with the exact same fixings to make it fair. I would suggest meatball, with no fixings. The powder would stick nicely to the marinara sauce. Then it would be a race to see who can eat it the fastest. The 5 minute "afterburn" would still be part of the challenge.

Thoughts?

I like the poll for a vote option JayT suggested. Eating it faster makes it less painful presumably, but I'll let y'all figure it out.

I dont do meatball, veggie with bacon or somethin. All I know is its gonna be hot as f**k Musky dont mess around

Wheres the quarter

Don't you wish! :P

I think you guys should knock it down to 1/2 ounce. That's pretty much a full bag of powder. Getting through the eating of it will only last for about 20 minutes. Having that much of it go through your system I foresee many peeps in the fetal position with a lot of screaming, sweatin' and crying going on. Ain't good for you guys. Machismo can get a bro killed.

I'd like to suggest a McD's 1/4 lb with cheese as the sammy. Big enough it will take several chews to kill each bite but not too big that it can't be eaten in just a few minutes.

I wish you all the best of luck and thank you in advance for the entertainment.

Ok that gives me a reference, thanks Patrick. I have baggies like that for my seeds. I know how big they are. Yeah that is gonna be a helluva lot of powder on a sandwich.

Yeah… Sic just sent me like 1 ounce of his jalapeno powder and it's a giant pillow of a bag.

Also, I think it's important to watch at least 5 to 10 minutes of the victims post-eating. That way we get to see the aftereffect and how much they're burning up… That was the one thing missing in the last competition we saw.

Don't you wish! :P

I think you guys should knock it down to 1/2 ounce. That's pretty much a full bag of powder. Getting through the eating of it will only last for about 20 minutes. Having that much of it go through your system I foresee many peeps in the fetal position with a lot of screaming, sweatin' and crying going on. Ain't good for you guys. Machismo can get a bro killed.

I'd like to suggest a McD's 1/4 lb with cheese as the sammy. Big enough it will take several chews to kill each bite but not too big that it can't be eaten in just a few minutes.

I wish you all the best of luck and thank you in advance for the entertainment.

I think it always was a 1/2 ounce of powder. At least that's what I read when I stupidly signed up for this bit of torture. If it was a full ounce I woulda just watched the videos. Or at least until the puking started...

:dance:

Back