• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

So do I get tgps's pizza roll, with cat hair and dust bunnies or not?

diabolical.. sheeeit SL. gimme soma dat!

Scovie, you should know better, you don't want "soma dat" and if we do come up with "dat' you WILL get some of it.

I think it'd be funny if they threw it in a pack of ramen soup... It's how I test new breeds that I've never tried to gauge their heat level.

In Soup is a very good way to eat hot stuff. Not sure how that would play into the Dollar Menu challenge, but maybe it could go to a TopRamen challenge.

In Soup is a very good way to eat hot stuff. Not sure how that would play into the Dollar Menu challenge, but maybe it could go to a TopRamen challenge.

That takes the dollar menu and turns it into a nineteen cent menu.

Besides the cheap factor, that would deprive the two of us that are left of a gourmet burger...

well, in our area it's a 33-cent soup challenge. Wouldn't want to blow out the 1dollar challenge. :cool:

Gott dammit. too much words.

now all I gots is a hankerin for pizza rolls. how 'bout that for the next'un?

powder+pizza rolls... done.

:halo: Mean? how so?

More diabolical?

I suppose you'll say something like a half dropper of Pure Evil in that mess of powder to "give it a little kick"...

devil_smiley_face_2_sticker-p217193557423980730envb3_400.jpg

well, yes, half a dropper would give it a little kick....if that's what's needed to keep the powder on the burger with a little catsup or ???.

Half the powder....

the decision or discusion needs to come from the OP. It's his contest.

You know a challenge is f'ing nuts when JHR backs down.

Seriously though, if someone finishes it, I'm tempted to add cash to the prize pot. I don't see anyone besides Biz handling that kind of business in a 5 minute time span though.

Kind of reminds me of old school mortal kombat 1 "Test your Might".

So far this prize package is enough that this contest should attract some reputable insane people I'd think. 6 bottles hot sauce, 3 oz powder as possibly cash? Did i miss some prizes? Wow - we should easily be able to get 4-5 people in it to win it i'd think!

Love a group effort.

This could be epic. Worthy of it's own YouTube channel I'd think. If the hot dog eating contests are a big deal this should be too. From what I recon not a lot of people on this planet have eaten this much heat in a deliberately painful fashion.

Can't wait to see the color you guys turn. I'm thinking pinks and reds. :woohoo:

well, yes, half a dropper would give it a little kick....if that's what's needed to keep the powder on the burger with a little catsup or ???.

Half the powder....

the decision or discusion needs to come from the OP. It's his contest.

I wasn't seriously suggesting that we add a half dropper of Pure Evil.

If I can spread it over a Subway 6 inch of my choice I'm back in. Otherwise, I'll have to stay bowed out of this one. It would be a meatball marinara with provolone, for the curious.

So far this prize package is enough that this contest should attract some reputable insane people I'd think. 6 bottles hot sauce, 3 oz powder as possibly cash? Did i miss some prizes? Wow - we should easily be able to get 4-5 people in it to win it i'd think!

Love a group effort.

This could be epic. Worthy of it's own YouTube channel I'd think. If the hot dog eating contests are a big deal this should be too. From what I recon not a lot of people on this planet have eaten this much heat in a deliberately painful fashion.

Can't wait to see the color you guys turn. I'm thinking pinks and reds. :woohoo:

I may not be the best known member on this site--far from it actually - but, people have treated me like a member of the community here. I see this as a pay-it-forward moment. If ONLY one person finishes, I will pay $25 via pay-pal to that person. Dead serious.

It's not a lot, but I got a brand new baby on the way, and I just got engaged... I can't afford to spend out a lot. It's what I can do!

I wasn't seriously suggesting that we add a half dropper of Pure Evil.

Chicken?

There is the pysics of trying to get a descent amount of powder down on a burger and then get it eaten...

edit for tabletcaps....

I may not be the best known member on this site--far from it actually - but, people have treated me like a member of the community here. I see this as a pay-it-forward moment. If ONLY one person finishes, I will pay $25 via pay-pal to that person. Dead serious.

It's not a lot, but I got a brand new baby on the way, and I just got engaged... I can't afford to spend out a lot. It's what I can do!

I can't speak for the BIZ, but don't even think about doing that. As a contestant, I genuinely appreciate the gesture, but there's no need for it. Keep that money, and buy that little one a new pair of WARM shoes:)

Cheers!

Chicken?

There is the pysics of trying to get a descent amount of powder down on a burger and then get it eaten...

edit for tabletcaps....

Not at all.

But I wasn't trying to change the rules. I thought you were being humorous, and tried to respond in kind. Just a misunderstanding.

And I suggested stirring the powder into a condiment like ketchup or mayo quite a few posts ago. That would solve a lot of the issues that I saw when I compared the amount of powder to the McDouble side by side :)

Back