food The Drunken Chef

gee.. thats an original one :P

I'm waiting for the chicken to set properly before i cook it if you really must know.. and for mrmel to come back with some toothpicks cause the poppers are only small and the bacon keeps rolling off!

teaser pic... poppers are done.. chicken is done.. just waiting on the chips :D the jals arent very big and havent come out as well as i hoped.. stuffed with brie.. wrapped in bacon..

Picture070.jpg

here it is... looks rough but tastes good.. chicken snitzel with poppers and chips.. oh.. and nova's sauce on the side :P

Picture071.jpg

if u got it.. use it right?? my nose is very runny atm..

and gas.. i cooked a kilo of chicken!! mrmel is going back for seconds at the moment :D poppers turned out good.. too bad they were small :D

morning world...

great looking chicken and poppers mel...gets a 5 from me...

hey about those pigeons....are they "carrier" pigeons?

pigeons on their way.. might not have much left though.. mr mel has devoured the chicken and is currnetly eating snitzel sammiches :)

mel said:
might not have much left though.. mr mel has devoured the chicken and is currnetly eating snitzel sammiches :)

Bummer! Ah well, them pigeons nicked off with my meal last time anyway........ :(

AlabamaJack said:
hey about those pigeons....are they "carrier" pigeons?

Morning, AJ.

I do believe they are the ones.

Gas.. this is all thats left.. on its way.. :D I'd send some to Omri.. but by the time it gets there it might be a bit yuck :D

Picture073.jpg

and this is whats left of my original plate.. sauce goes good with chicken Nova!

Picture072.jpg

Back