• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Friday thread... tgif

It is finally here. It has been a long week. Three dance recitals over the next two days. It definitely could be classified as a form of torture, but it is nice to see the results of all the hard work my daughter put in during the year. Hope you guys have something more fun planned.

Drink 'em if you got 'em.

tctenten said:
It is finally here. It has been a long week. Three dance recitals over the next two days. It definitely could be classified as a form of torture, but it is nice to see the results of all the hard work my daughter put in during the year. Hope you guys have something more fun planned.
Drink 'em if you got 'em.
Enjoy it my friend they grow up fast.

I'm headed up to boothbay harbor tomorrow after the farmers market to look at a Boston whaler sourpuss. I've been on the hunt for a small boat to cruise around the islands here. Cheers

FreeportBum said:
Enjoy it my friend they grow up fast.

I'm headed up to boothbay harbor tomorrow after the farmers market to look at a Boston whaler sourpuss. I've been on the hunt for a small boat to cruise around the islands here. Cheers

The square sloping front kind are fun ...

Fond memories of cruising teh canals on Siesta Key with one as a kid - getting caught out in terrible thunderstorms on the bay, and almost dying a few times ...

Ahh, to be young and dumb and entirely more indestructible ...

grantmichaels said:

The square sloping front kind are fun ...

Fond memories of cruising teh canals on Siesta Key with one as a kid - getting caught out in terrible thunderstorms on the bay, and almost dying a few times ...

Ahh, to be young and dumb and entirely more indestructible ...
:cheers:

Been mowing since 6:30 this morning. Finally home and having a beer and a burger then mowing my yard. Getting everything done so I can dump big miles in the morning. I love friday, cash in my pocket and only hours away from my sweet Bike. Have a great weekend yall.

Back