food The General Taco thread. All things taco.

texas blues said:

Thats my kine-o-sheeit right there.

But you still get gigged on one 'thang.

Those tortillah's don't look warm and certainly not hot.

Other wise they'd be bent over.

All is forgiven if you were a practicing alcohol enthusiast when taking the pic.
Actually they were wrapped in foil and toasty hot from the convection oven. :) Thanks as always! 

texas blues said:
Those tortillah's don't look warm and certainly not hot.

Other wise they'd be bent over.

Tell us again what you'd do to a warm tortilla... :rofl:

tortilla_bend.jpg

grantmichaels said:
Looks tasty ...

I figure if you are going to double wrap them puppies, you might as well have a schmear of some queso between them, but yeah ... looking good!

Oooh that's a great idea. Oddly I had never really thought of doing much with the tortilla, but there is a whole other flavour addition possible there.  

Bumper said:

Oooh that's a great idea. Oddly I had never really thought of doing much with the tortilla, but there is a whole other flavour addition possible there.  

yeah, I usually mix the queso and salsa, and put them between the two "handles" and then just have the stuff w/ the meat w/ just the greens in the center ...

i could throw a couple back before bed ;)

That..

Means..

More..

Meat...

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

grantmichaels said:

yeah, I usually mix the queso and salsa, and put them between the two "handles" and then just have the stuff w/ the meat w/ just the greens in the center ...

i could throw a couple back before bed ;)

Wow! Crazy tacos. Lookin' good!

Watch out, TB (aka Tortilla Bender) is on the prowl... :lol: Not sure if your angles are correct.

I've never had them, but I can see the extra tortilla being a good broken hard shell holder! And refrieds being like glue. Damn Taco Bell and their genius!!!! I hate you TB!!!!!!

Back