• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Halloween Thread

Just getting a slight jump on tomarrow's day (which is the only "holiday/holy day" I actually celebrate) by starting this thread. I'll post the pumpkin pics and costume pics in two days.

Wow, it's Halloween already.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I made an awesome Spawn outfit one year, complete with big, big red cape that went up to large points around my ears. Never got a decent photo of it, but it decorated the wall above my stairs for a couple of years. I added to it every year, first with a spiky arm guard made of polystyrene, and later by getting a traffic cone, sawing the top and bottom off, covering it with spikes and red fabric and then using it as his large "boot" thing. Quite difficult to walk in it.

However, it was all worth it when I visited a friend's house and walked into a room of stoners who reacted with absolute terror.

Happy days :P

DEFCON Creator said:
It nice to be able to act normal once a year.

yes it is. Especially when you don't have to endure those "looks", even if it is only for a night...

And i thought of a mean thing to do to the kids who come to my apartment....pass out chocolate habs!:P

Sickmont said:
yes it is. Especially when you don't have to endure those "looks", even if it is only for a night...

And i thought of a mean thing to do to the kids who come to my apartment....pass out chocolate habs!:P

dip them in chocolate and have a tray of them sitting by the door.

ross said:

Exactly...So when Chubsy-Ubsy, the neighborhood 12-year old, 200 lb glutton tries to take everything for himself, it's the crescendo of happiness for all the on-lookers.

ross said:

I was actually gonna use the real chocolate habs(the brown ones), but your idea would pass the sniff test and mine wouldn't

DEFCON Creator said:
Exactly...So when Chubsy-Ubsy, the neighborhood 12-year old, 200 lb glutton tries to take everything for himself, it's the crescendo of happiness for all the on-lookers.

jeez...is there an oompa-loompa on every block in every town? I've got a token fat kid(and i'm not exactly svelte either) here in my building too, and the kid drives me nuts.

Shooty* said:
As your free legal advisor, I would suggest you leave them outside SOMEONE ELSE's door, not your own. Seriously.

Oh i know....i was just entertaining a sick little fantasy. That would cause me some serious legal conseqences, and i don't need that kind of a headache at all.

Well, then, perhaps you could leave a tray of them outside HIS door, then all the other kids would "whale on his tubby ass", as I believe the phrase goes.

Shooty* said:
Well, then, perhaps you could leave a tray of them outside HIS door, then all the other kids would "whale on his tubby ass", as I believe the phrase goes.

Please don't tempt me....

Sickmont said:
Please don't tempt me....

Come on...if you had pictures of a fat kid unexpectedly eating a hab, that would be LEGENDARY!

Its not fat kids I'm against, I'm overweight myself...its the ones who have an over-developed sense of entitlement. Come to think of it, lots of kids have that problem until they get to the smack down of my class...too bad I only get 14 students a year now.

Luv Halloween! Right now, I'm an elf! (I was a saloon girl on Saturday, but managed to spill Goldschlager down the front after the 5 (6th?) shot ... so I had to go back to a classic.

I was a piece of shrimp sushi last year....hmmm, maybe I should make a pepper for next?

Back