• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

The Hollyberry Lady's summer flower and plant peeks...

Here's my Bay Laurel tree today...

DSCI2307.jpg

I love the red stems...

DSCI2308.jpg

Once you've tasted the leaves fresh from your own tree, you'll never go back to store-bought ones again.

: )

By the way...

Here are some Acer Palmatum (Japanese Red Maple) seedlings that took me six months of cold stratification in my fridge to germinate...

DSCI2303.jpg

This one is my most prized seedling so far...

DSCI2305.jpg

Ciao Hollyberry Lady-

Good to see you posting again. We rescued 4 kittens last Easter from a wood pile next door to us and kept them all. I'm glad I didn't end up getting the Cappuccino Lilies because I would have had to dig them up and get rid of them. All members of the Lily family are poisonous to cats. I love that Beautyberry bush you have, though. I'll have to do some research on that one!

Thanks Sorrellina! Yes, that Callicarpa 'Amethyst Beautyberry' shrub is a knock-out, isn't it? I'm so in love with it. Hope to be able to supply a few friends some cuttings this Spring. So many people want some - just hope I can keep up with the demand and not have a twig left!!!

: o

I ordered that shrub from another province, via mail order! It grew like crazy. Actually I have two shrubs total.

Here are my blue cornflowers today, blooming in my living room window...

DSCI2369.jpg

DSCI2373.jpg

Update:

My orchid a week ago...

DSCI2777.jpg

DSCI2757.jpg

My two new super dwarf cavendish banana pups...

DSCI2774.jpg

Here's one I transplanted into my lily garden yesterday. It's just loving the sun today...

DSCI2811.jpg

Blooming dwarf Irises this Spring called "Tranquility"...

DSCI2761.jpg

My pride and joy this Spring. Started this Aquilegia Columbine called "winky" last year from seed and it grew nothing but leaves all last summer. Just look at it this morning coming into full bloom...

DSCI2813.jpg

DSCI2815.jpg

My Lily Garden...

DSCI2768.jpg

Hello again, from The Holyberry Lady!!!

DSCI3060.jpg

Thank you, Noshownate! Hope everyone's having a great Summer. Here's some shots I took over the last few months of my stuff:

"Blue Princess" Hollyberry shrub with ripening berries...

DSCI3366.jpg

Dwarf Pink Hydrangea...

DSCI3341.jpg

"Black Velvet Rose" Hybrid Geraniums...

DSCI3310.jpg

Osteospermum hybrid African Daisy...

DSCI3257.jpg

"Blackerry" Lilies...

DSCI3214.jpg

"Hagley" Clematis...

DSCI3192.jpg

Russian Sage...

DSCI3187.jpg

Indoor Holly shrub loaded with Hollyberries...

DSCI3159.jpg

Close-up of Hollyberry fruits...

DSCI3162.jpg

To be continued...

A burst of red Summer Chrysanthemum color...

DSCI3542.jpg

Indoor Super Dwarf Cavendish banana plant, taking on a tree-like form that I adore...

DSCI3553.jpg

Bromeliad...

DSCI3563.jpg

Flower buds on rooted Sedum cuttings from Texas...

DSCI3570.jpg

Time for Natchos!!!

DSCI3500.jpg

DSCI3496.jpg

DSCI3497.jpg

DSCI3534.jpg

DSCI3544.jpg

More still...

Back