• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

The Hollyberry Lady's summer flower and plant peeks...

Speaking of Aurora, just took this shot right now - do you see why it's my favorite?!!!

DSCI1295.jpg

: )

That Calicarpa has amazingly coloured berries. The pods on the Aurora are very inviting - I can hear them asking to be eaten:lol:

flowerpink.gif

Yup, actually Aurora is one of the few ornamental/edible peppers that tastes awesome! Good heat too! I just love them, in every way.

Yeah, the beautyberry shrub is way cool, and it's a perennial, so it comes back every year! When frost hits, the leaves fall off, leaving the berries intact well into the Winter! It is so ornamental all Winter long.

Also too, cuttings root easily, to make new shrubs! I might try this in Spring time, and share some cuttings too.

Glad you guys liked the shots. Thanks.

Oh no - it couldn't possibly be another picture of that Aurora plant we've been seeing every day for the past week now, could it?!!!

Why yes, yes it is...

DSCI1318.jpg

This is beyond obsession!

: o

Hello, Y'all!

Here's some of what I've got going on lately:

Rooted and blooming Plumeria branch cutting indoors...

DSCI2173.jpg

1 year old blooming geraniums...

DSCI1988-1.jpg

Germinating Acer Palmatum maple seedlings after 6 month cold-stratification period in my fridge. Just coming up today...

DSCI2169.jpg

My blooming seed grown Blue cornflowers in my one of my south living room windows...

DSCI2157.jpg

I wondered where you where!

What happened to the castor beans you planted? I just put 3 beans in the soil thanks to you, and I'm a little worried they will give me trouble because it's two+ months before thay can go outside.

Unfortunately, the castor bean I was growing is no more! Intending on growing another shortly and putting it in the garden. I got nervous having a big poisonous plant like that indoors with Henry and all (my parakeet). Sure was fun to experiment though. Good luck with yours...

Back