• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

The Hollyberry Lady's summer flower and plant peeks...

I've put it inside mainly for laughs for a few days...it smells like nothing during the day and opens up in the night to spread it's smell throughout the house:cool:as an ornamaental it's not a beautiful plant like the plumeria for sure:oops:you can describe it as a tree looking shrub of sorts-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cestrum_nocturnum
Growing it indoors depends on your conditions...it definitely needs a lot of light and a large enough pot to do it's best...it also benefit from pruning and a good bloom fertilizer if you don't want it's stalk to become to tall and lanky so to speak;)

Just took this shot today, of my Aurora hot pepper plant. A couple of the fruits are just beginning to change color, and more peppers are forming...

DSCI1214.jpg

: )

My two fig cuttings - dwarf Negronne, and Altreano. They are rooting in a glass of water. No roots yet, but the leaf buds are beginning to swell...

DSCI1212.jpg

These are my Bragmansia cuttings Kylis Pink and Rose Pearl - also rooting in a glass of water...

DSCI1213.jpg

Cool - a friend of mine gave me some Purple Tiger seeds a few weeks back. I can't wait to grow them next year.

Yes Badger, it is an especially ornamental variety. When it gets bigger, the leaves will be purple, green, and white. The fruits are dark purple, pointing downward, and they are kind of squarish shaped at the bottom, turning red in the end. Quite hot and tasty too. I grew it last year as well.

Here is my African Heirloom 'Fish' pepper seedling/plant also - with white and green leaves...

DSCI1217.jpg

My Aurora variety, beginnning to change color. Notice how one of the fruits is nearly white?!!! I have never had a pepper plant that turned so many colors at once! When it's grown outside, it's spectacular...

DSCI1244.jpg

This is my indoor commercial Chysanthemum plant - about to go into full bloom! It is over one year old and has tripled in size!

The flowers will be snow white and the petals look like stringy pipe cleaners. It is quite unique. I will show it again when the buds open fully.

DSCI1249.jpg

It is loaded with buds everywhere...

DSCI1252.jpg

What a cute little Budgerigar Henry is(had to check that one out on wikipedia):oops:the colours on your aurora plant do seem to be spectacular...:cool:

Back