food The Hungover Chef

I thought I would share the "morning after" fare of breakfast, mmmmmm Woke up a little crunchy this morning and of course after a night with friends over (sorry you couldn't make it SL!) for Wings, beans, dips, tequila, beer, wine, etc. I needed about a quart of water and a couple cups of coffee. After feeling a little more comfortable with the idea of being upright, hunger set in. A big messy breakfast!
Chorizo con huevos! DeVille style......
ec9bd7c1.jpg

Chorizo,Taters, onions, Japs, Hab, garlic.
7ea75419.jpg

MMMMMMMM!
fd89f98d.jpg

Dish up! Cheddar, dices tom's, 3 poached eggs, chipoltle enchilada sauce, chopped cilantro & Cotija cheese, served with a stack of hot corn tortillas.
badde9b2.jpg

5ce516cc.jpg

Don't wake me up when the NASCAR race is over....

heck with dinner, you should have called us over for BREAKFAST!

:lol:

where's your DC pics of last night???? I didn't get home with the 'Kid until 8:00 and then we stayed up way too late talking and hearing about his trip.

dang sdv!!! That looks amazing!!

Might want to just post it on drunken chef because you probably would still blow a DUI if pulled over!!

Great stuff. I just ate dinner, and it made me hungry again!

Awesome breakfast SDV! Everything you need for a great hangover breakfast, just missing the drink. I'll take a Bloody Caesar extra horseradish :cheers:
(didn't see the drink in the background)

Thanks ALL!
Actually I was thinking, a tip of the ol' hat to Texas Blues for the Drunken Chef. Start posting pics of the "morning after carnage'. Upside down drink containers mandatory!
I'll be back here next Sunday!

I'm still full....

Good idea on the thread, and good looking eats.

Thanks JT!

Breakfast... it's what's for dinner.

Peppers aren't just for dinner anymore.

Eggs the other yellow meat...

ok, that last one was kind of gross, but I think I made my point.

You made my night TB!
Having drinks last night, (no work this week). I saw your post, printed it out and it is now on my fridge.
That could be my new creed...

Stay Thirsty, my friends, even at 8:00AM~

;)

I finally went back to work for a full day today (after nearly a week off). So this is what it feels like to be sober... Fortunately, I have remedied this terrible predicament I have found myself in.

Back