food The Hungover Chef

Oi, pumpkin beer tried to kill me last night, but trusty doctored up ramen noodles and (fingers crossed) a Milan win will save me today.  

Scoville DeVille said:
ea468b5b.jpg
Jalapeno hollandaise and COTTAGE browns ... YUM!

I'm hoping to fly close enough to it to get a little taste - without getting my wings scorched, LOL ...

Um. yeah...

I destroyed that bottle of Bison Tracks last night. Lunch but not much dinner last night after a bitch of a day. I remember talking on the phone with SalsaLady, and handing her off to CJ. It goes blurry after that.
Anyway, I woke up STARVING. What's better for a hangover than a greezy breakfast and 2.5 gallons of OJ?

Diced potatoes with skins on (need the trace ,minerals)
1 Chub of Tennessee Hot sausage (gotta have the greezynext)
½ onion for the zip
3 fresh peños for the need
a gob of sharp cheddar for the wonderfulness.
3 poached eggs. duh
Fresh tomato for something, anything fresh. hahaha
Today I am going with LDHS and 'The Devils Choice' from Fireland Foods® in Germany (Thanks Pōōk). Damm good sauce made from what I think are Jonah 7's. It is very reminiscent of Candice's sauce that SL made for her to import, 'Incinerator', but not as hot. To be fair the only things hotter than Incinerator, are Pure Evil and the face of the sun.

DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1831.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1835.jpg

DSCN1838.jpg

DSCN1841.jpg

Looks great! Get drunk again and try to FaceTime some members :rofl:

It looks like breakfast nachos sans tortilla. Imagine all that on top of tortilla chips. #epic #doitScovie! #nexttime

Back