food The Hungover Chef

Holy effen shit! That is the most awesome thing you have ever made.
And that is a very high standard! The three necessary food groups, taters, cheese and eggs.
Start your day right! I might have to go and get some instant mashed taters, and have me some of that.
I know it won't be as good, but there is a certain urgency right now....

HH81-Hot Half you go for what you know, if it feels good do it and if it tastes good, well someone on this sight madde it we have some really great chefs

Scovie, in a pinch they'll do just make sure to put some butter into the pan when you cook it for a richer flavor. And i said BUTTER not that oil stuff

Sorry I swore... :pottymouth:
I just get all excited when I see eggs on stuff.
Yeah, upon more thought Sum... Bacon and booze complete the nutrition pyramid.

Thanks RM. lol (Hothalf) :rofl:

I think SD forgot we have a bunch of Yukons in a basket somewhere! Yeah!!!!!!

RM - that was pure gorgeousness! I've always shied away from tater pancakes for some reason - but you've turned me into a believer! Dang Dude - you're going to keep me busy in the kitchen ALL day long today!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Turns out we weren't hungover enough for THAT kind of brekky! hahahaha

But I made us very healthy breakfast sammies (SD poached the eggs tho!)!!!

Now I'm energized enough to kick this day's ass!!!! :D

I've posted this meal before, but I love it. It looks more like a "Check out some of my cool kitchen stuff" post anyway.
Besides... I'm hungover...

My waaaayyyy cool MANdolin
83390c91.jpg

Slicer for the shaved ham. Gotta have it thin you know.
1a866ade.jpg

Oooohhhhhh yyeeeaaahhhh, The Cheddar Chop-Saw
c1c915db.jpg

Cheese, Ham, Eggs and Hollandaise.... Makes for a great lazy-day.
30475606.jpg

3910660a.jpg

Top it off with Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, Smoked Peño Sauce. AWESOME.
330ea114.jpg

Hahahaha TB, want me to send you some? We can get the aged extra sharp white too.

Yeah, FD, that pie is almost gone, lol

LD, I know the pictures are pretty, but just like Playboy magazine there are words here and there.
Re-read the caption above the last picture, and then look closer at that picture. Lol! Hahahahahahah
Your sauce is awesome on your smoked sauce!

The slicer is fricken awesome. It cuts so thin you can see thru the meat. It slices as thin as paper up to an inch.
It also works well for bread, veggies and cheese. Great little tool.

Back