food The Hungover Chef

I bet it would Gee. I bet it would. I haven't been able to find many coconut products here but I can find almond milk and butter. And had a second piece with almond butter on it and that was tasty.

The coconut spread is new for my grocer, within the last month or so, as I couldn't find it when first looking for alternatives for my son. I think it is also a fairly new product, not just new to my grocer. You might check again next time you head to the sto'. I really like its consistency, and it's not overly coconuty - I use it on veggies and stuff, too.

Hahahahahaha Geeme said "coconuty" :rofl:

As for you sir RocketMan, I am conviced you are a wizard.
A little cruel too. I guess I should be greatful I CAN'T smell your house right now.... Dammit.

When I got up this morning, the very 1st thing Scovie said was "Dang that Rocketman! (cleaned that up for ya!) He's just CRUEL!!!!!!" He described why, and of course, I had to see the offense for myself.

Dang RM - you ARE cruel!!!!!! hahaha

But that 'nana bread looks divine!!!!!!! :drooling:

CJ's telling stories out of school....

Feast your eyeballs on this. Biscuits and gravy using LadySic's recipe (ooo lala).
Only thing different is it was loaded with 7Pots, and it was friggen HOT y'all! :mouthonfire:

mmm cottage fries, and BP crusted fried eggs over easy. *NGF.

7272b153.jpg

ff496d91.jpg

83d9dd1e.jpg

802e7523.jpg

*Not Geeme Friendly

B&G is a staple at the Circle-H.....

....but gravy with the sausage already IN it????

No. Just....No. It's a greasy, mess with no control or direction. Did I mention it's a greasy mess?

Give me a good country-style milk gravy and a nice piece of fried sausage or BACON!!! that come together during plating ANY day.

Yes, just yes. The sausage is way too lean, zero drippings.
It was good, and this is the HUNGOVER chef.

I don't see no pics of your Circle H staples!

So there!

And G, what does Smart have to do with not liking BP?

You guys go pick on someone your own size.

What? No sausage gravy for biscuits and gravy? That's for CFS.

FAIL! Hard eggs. No sausage.

I call bull! Those are over hard. You know it. There are pics here, remember? No fibbing.
Where da meat?? Country ham please.

Easy Patron. That's just the edge of one yolk that looks hard. They were very easy I assure you.
They flooded the plate.

The meat is in the gravy, ask Paulky.

Okay if it's sausage gravy it's WIN! I like me some sausage gravy with some rosemary too (does it have?).

The eggs, well, I'll take mine over easy please. Those over hard aren't for me but I'll let it pass. :)

I'm so adding rosemary next time! That would be perfect, especially with Scovie's garlic potatoes! The gravy does have a secret ingredient, but Lady Sic swore me to secrecy ! ;)

Hahahahaha ok they're over hard/ runny.
No rosemary, but it was LOADED with 7Pots. It was scorching HOT.
Mmmmmmm Hot, greezy sausage gravy, with runny over hard eggs. LOL

I'm getting hungry again.

Back