food The Hungover Chef

I often drink Powerade or those vitamin waters, I like the XXX burgandy one. However, nothing beats a hangover like a nice greasy cheesesteak.

I could put this in like 5 threads but I'll post it here...first I made pico, then decided to make burgers so the Mexican inspired burger was born. Salt and pepper on the burger, fresh Early Jalapenos then pepper cheese slathered with pico, sour cream, lettuce then straight down the hatch....

1233495_647495485284181_749606269_n.jpg

JHP...if that wouldn't cure a hangover...nothing would!

(except, it would make me all cocky....thinkin' I could start drankin' all over again maybe!)   ;)

I.

Will.

Tear.

ThashitUP.

BOOM Joyners. just BOOM.

And Jay, next Hungover PCS you have, I demand pictures. And my ninjas are watchin... like Santa's elves they are...

Hangover at 9 pm?

:lol:

Nice burgers.

Hey....I'm not opposed to bein' on Aussie time!!!!!    :rofl:

Who doesn't love an IHOP supper?!?!

...whilst buzzy????  ;)

Dead soldiers and Lebanese coffee just to get it started right.

1278422_514386738645392_4044409_n.jpg

Followed by general hijinx and tomfoolery... some of which was not documented...

Yeah, Rawk makes mud coffee...

All was good. Scrambled egg with a triple blend of Mexican cheese and leftover steak, taco-fied topped with El Yucateco Caribbean Hot sauce for me... scrambled egg with a triple blend of Mexican cheese and leftover pulled pork and onions, taco-fied... topped with salsa verde for Rawk.

1371499_514386958645370_1072664943_n.jpg

Good times.

Now beer me a beer.

Back