• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The MIST

Fortunately I was pre-warned that the dialogue in the Mist was a little campy. Having decided that I was OK with that, I went to see it.

Holy Crap it was awesome! They were very true to the original story, which is where most Steven King movies have gone wrong before.

I highly recommend it!

from the trailers i've seen so far, it looked too much like a copy cat of John Carpenter's "The Fog" to me.

first thing i thought of (from the previews) was "the fog"

might check this one out..it's been a while since i've been to the theater down, i'll probably wind up torrenting this one, or just waiting till i get netflix again.

The Fog SUCKED! The original was a little better. This is nothing like it. Yes there is a hard to see through vapor in the air, there the similarity ends. Trust me, I am picky. Have you seen me post about a movie before? No.

Back