• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The new ME

I'd like to take a busload of them blindfolded to a lumberjack competition where they cut down trees in like 5 seconds each, and watch them flip out.

JayT said:
I'd like to take a busload of them blindfolded to a lumberjack competition where they cut down trees in like 5 seconds each, and watch them flip out.

Yeah, the blindfold would come in handy. Especially when gagged and they're hands are duct taped and in the trunk of my car.

Salute', TB.

Would you allow me to provide some "air-holes" in the trunk T.B.? 12 Gauge auto loader should suffice!

Wow, you guys hate you some hippies. I think I know some people who eventually turned out like that. Funny vid. I'm just glad that wasn't filmed in California.

I actually like hippies but these guys are phucking nuts full stop end of story. Just joking about the 12 gauge too.

Probly have more fun with acid and a funnel. :hell:

Back