contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's has to be one or it's going to get too confusing, as in, then everyone will do two burgers way different. One protein and you can make a double burger or two dressed differently however, using proteins (hint). ;)

hot stuff said:
I'd do a dual with someone with a mixed meat burger: ground beef plus one or more other ground meats integrated with the beef. Who wants to rumble?

I'm in ...

As long as I can smashburger mine, I'm game ...

If you guys can come to an agreement I will allow that one... so you agree to the meat combo, take to PM and let me know?

Very important to have even playing field in a head-to-head.

The Hot Pepper said:
veggie
Ozzy2001
dragonsfire

crab
JoynersHotPeppers
tctenten

gator
Student of Spice
CheriLBW

beef blend (50% beef/50% mystery)
grantmichaels
hot stuff

Just let it be anything mixed into the beef ... or if not, I've been meaning to tinker with veal for the 1st time ... and I'm happy with pork too ...

I'm afraid I don't rock the little critters - like rabbits ... lol ...

I'm totally fine with competing without knowing what he uses as the 2nd ingredient with the beef as well ...

In order for proper voting it should be agreed upon so we can vote on the same proteins because it's head-to-head. Otherwise I'm afraid everyone is going to want a mystery combo and then it's a free-for-all and may as well do one poll. So I'll allow the combo if agreed upon and you guys do the same combo.

Trying to keep it fun and maintain order.

Okay ... I suggested the classic meatball meats because I don't normally mix in other meats with my burger beef ...

Pork opens up bacon and ham, so that's a solid choice ... but I've been teetering on buying my 1st package of veal (ever), so I'll be fine with using the TD rules as an excuse for violating something  I've avoided for ethical reasons all of my life ...

It can't be wrong if the pastor's doing it, amirite? :D ...

Fine, I'll just call it beef combo and you can do mystery. I need to update the rules again. Edit #66 today. Should be interesting anyway. ;)

The current edit lol:

Pertaining to above any mixed proteins must be agreed upon by both parties and the chosen protein must be at least 50% of the blend. The second etc. can be mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back