contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB's moving a little slow, must need some fiber from pic #1. 

I'm tired and can't think of anything original, but maybe that's good, let's keep this simple.

Whatever you want to make for the Super Bowl make! However, it must all be presented on one plate. Even if it is a huge ass plate, lol. So one item, multiple items, samplers, feasts, whatev! The ONLY side dishes may be salsas/sauces and chips.

So you have your main plate, with whatever and however many of whatever you want... and if any require dipping you have your side dishes with dips/sauces, and if you make a slammin' salsa, the chips may also be in a side bowl. That means you could enter salsa as the main dish, with the chips on the side. But I doubt you'd do that. Add it as a part of your feast!!!!!!!!!!! Or, enter one item. It's all up to you!

So to clarify, it does not have to be finger food. But remember, this is a Super Bowl challenge, and I don't think anyone is going to vote for a forker. But I could be wrong.

Starts Saturday, whereupon I imagine there will just be teasers.
Ends Monday, so you can get drunkered and not worry about missing the deadline.

Woop woop!

Get A Room, Boys!!!! 

:LOL:   With CAPITOL LOL's. 

Aight....the anything goes TD.

Do we need to specify that some ingredients used in certain states may not be allowable in other states and should get bonus points for being properly used where allowed by said certain states? 

:cool:

salsalady said:
Get A Room, Boys!!!! 

:LOL:   With CAPITOL LOL's. 

Aight....the anything goes TD.

:::::::::::::::::: drunkishnesssstesst
 Imonna crush you SL. You think this TD is gonna be EASY????? BOOOOOOOM no. Dammm I wish we were gonna be together this Sunday. (So I could actually physically crush you... Hahhahahahahahahaha) (no way, CJ would CRUSH me)(seriously... Sounds like fun!)
 :::::::::::::::::::::::::: awwwwwwwww fuuucccckkkkkkkkk gotttdammmmittt!

Do we need to specify that some ingredients used in certain states may not be allowable in other states and should get bonus points for being properly used where allowed by said certain states? 

:cool:
Only aliiitlle bit drunjft. I aam

I is forreelz :rollseyes:

Scovie, what were you doing up at 2:07AM....besides drankin'????  You're gonna need a quadshotz of 'spresso this morning!

WHEEBZ!!!!!  The Tots Return!!!!  Hey, aren't tater tots already the perfect finger food?    

Wheebz FTW!
tatertots.jpg

well its going to be interesting

I move this weekend yet again, for the 6th time in 2 and a half years, and I also have a meeting at 2pm on Sunday with Fordham and Old Dominion brewery to do a collaboration beer, then a superbowl party at the brewery starting at 4pm

I have a feeling I am going to bring a couple of people back to the new house for some shenanigans, so this would be the perfect time to debut my new perfected HOME MADE tot

thats right, that ore ida chick got the boot

wheebz said:

I move this weekend yet again, for the 6th time in 2 and a half years, and I also have a meeting at 2pm on Sunday with Fordham and Old Dominion brewery to do a collaboration beer, then a superbowl party at the brewery starting at 4pm

I have a feeling I am going to bring a couple of people back to the new house for some shenanigans, so this would be the perfect time to debut my new perfected HOME MADE tot

Where you moving this time, out of DE?

wheebz said:

You're making homemade totz?

Have mercy but that is awesome x 2 wheebz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back