The next ZERO release coming up

For those that are interested, we will be releasing our next Batch of ZERO (Batch #5) later this summer. We finally received the glass vessels, and are sending them out to be 'completed'. This release is going to be cool as sh*t, and completely different from previous releases. For those that aren't familiar with our ZERO releases, they are definitely unique, with a LOT of attention to detail, and have inceased in value greatly. There was a very recent private auction for one of the early releases that went for over $500. We will also be offering up a very limited number of 1/2 ounce "sampler" bottles in addition to the collector bottle. We don't know how many of these samplers will be created, as I haven't completed the final harvest of primordial elixir as of yet. If you may be interested in one of these, shoot me an e-mail through our website, as these little puppies are going to go FAST, and it's first come first serve. It's been well over a year since the last release, and many people are chomping at the bit for the next one.

emailed you too John...just wanted to make sure you had me on the list and sent an alternative email address...

I got a bunch of e-mails from you guys, and have updated our mailing list. Not sure how much the taster is going to be yet, as we don't know how many we will have. The collector bottle has been sent off for its 'finishing touches' and will truly be a sight to behold. I don't expect to have more than 50-60 collector bottles, and probably even less of the tasters.

I shouldn't read this forum at night. After reading this thread around 8:00 last night, my stomach started rumbling, and I started thinking about the 70 chicken wings I had sitting in the fridge for tonight's dinner. An hour and a half later they were all cooked, with the kids wolfing down a plate of BBQ sauce wings, while the wife and I had a batch of Defcon 1 and 2 in combo ( I like pure 1, but they are a little too hot for the missus ). That officially drains my stock of Defcon 1.

Later last night I e-mailed you as well John.

Cheers.

Ken

So should we consider this the pre-order or will there be another email that we'll have to sit by the computer waiting to be the first on the block to get? Either way, can't wait.

JayT said:
So should we consider this the pre-order or will there be another email that we'll have to sit by the computer waiting to be the first on the block to get? Either way, can't wait.

No pre-ordering this time around. We're hoping to have the 'unveiling' at Jungle Jim's for the Weekend of Fire, but no guarantees as of yet. I will be sending out "The E-mail" when things are a definite go.

Well, just an interesting little update. While finishing up on the final harvest of our lovely little ZERO elixir, I had removed my goggles for just a minute, to remove the sweat that was dripping into my eye. Well, as fate would have it, at the same time, a nice large gob of 220 degree orange habanero extract decided to take a leap of faith, and jump into my eye socket. Let's just say for the record, besides the pain being exquisitely intense, it was the worst accident I have had making this stuff since the cryoburn from liquid CO2 in the making of the Batch #3.

After leaving the emergency room, with blisters on my cornea, I went right back to working on the evil liquid. My wife truly thinks I am insane now. At least now, when looking out of my left eye, I can see multiple images, pretty cool (no pun intended).

I hope you don't have scarring on the cornea Creator...the Zero is trying to get you...

Back