The next ZERO release coming up

Ok, well, the Batch #5 has been unveiled. It enjoyed a very good reception by the public at the Jungle Jim's show. We will be releasing this beauty in the next day or two. We're headed home in about an hour from Ohio for a lovely 12-hour trip back to the Defcon Underground Superfund Compound. If you are interested, please act quickly, as I really don't think these will last long.

LUCKYDOG said:
What are the prices on that John? I remember signing up so time ago excited to see the time is near

They are $125.00 for the Collector Bottle, the small sampler bottle (both laser etched with matching numbers) and the dome (with etched logo, name and matching number). The colbalt blue "taster" bottle, whcih will be unsigned and un-numbered will be an additional $35-40. At this time, we don't know exactly how many of each we will have. Plan on roughly 60 Collector sets and maybe about 25-30 taster bottles. Each person will be allowed to order up to 2 Collector sets, and 1 taster bottle.

We call the complete set, with taster bottle, the "Apothecary Set".

so we have to order from your website?

AlabamaJack said:
so we have to order from your website?

You'll have to order after you get THE e-mail stating they are available. We try to make it easy on ourselves, as we get a virtual landslide of orders after THE e-mail goes out. The directions are quite specific. Not to worry, it "should" be by the end of the week. :cool:

Ok, a bit of an update. Due to a delay in the shipment of a few materials, it looks like these beauties will be available next week, as opposed to this week. Sorry, but it's a bit out of my control.

theHippySeedCo said:
Habs in eye, No Hot Hab in eye Double OUCH

that woulda been Painful and my wife wouldn't have beeen so nice as she already knows im insane and prob Ban me from playing with chillis,, already banned from the house lol

Here is Josh, with the most stupid thing ive seen for Ages

josh gets some1 to shoot a Habanero coated dart into his eye On Purpose

so multiply Josh's pain X 220 Degrees, yea dude OUCH. is the eye any better ?

wow..unreal

Back