The next ZERO release coming up

AlabamaJack said:
I hope you don't have scarring on the cornea Creator...the Zero is trying to get you...

The doctor assured me there won't be any scarring, but also stated that I was quite lucky. It was kind of funny at one point though. I didn't change the shirt I was wearing, which has a number of ZERO splatters on it from the incident. The doctor got some of it on one of his hands, and then wiped his eye. I told him to do what I did and "ride the wave of the pain express".

"Holy crap -- I hope you are all right"

It'll take more than a few orange habs to put me down for the count. :hell:

"This batch will now be known as "BLINDINGLY HOT" and "MAY CAUSE YOU TO SEE DOUBLE"."

Now THAT's funny!

DEFCON Creator said:
"This batch will now be known as "BLINDINGLY HOT" and "MAY CAUSE YOU TO SEE DOUBLE"."

Now THAT's funny!
If you use it for any promotional purposes, i never demand cash settlements. Always physical gratification and/or freebies. ;)

Habs in eye, No Hot Hab in eye Double OUCH

that woulda been Painful and my wife wouldn't have beeen so nice as she already knows im insane and prob Ban me from playing with chillis,, already banned from the house lol

Here is Josh, with the most stupid thing ive seen for Ages

josh gets some1 to shoot a Habanero coated dart into his eye On Purpose

so multiply Josh's pain X 220 Degrees, yea dude OUCH. is the eye any better ?

The sight went from multiple images to just plain blurry, just like the doctor said it would. Man, I'll tell ya, being in this businees, you kind of build up somewhat of a tolerance, being in the hab 'mist' while creating stuff. This was on a completely different level altogether. The last accident I had was kind of neat though. One procedure in making the ZERO utilizes liquid CO2. I had an o-ring burst, and about a 2X4 inch square on skin on my left wrist was doused in the liquid. First time I ever had a cryo-burn, it was actually frozen hard for about a minute. It turned black (like frostbite) and during dinner about a week later, The Wife Unit and I were eating BBQ chicken for dinner. The black patch suddenly just dropped off (it had healed). I picked up the black skin and asked The Wife Unit if she would like some chicken skin. She said no, but man it would have been funny if she said yes.

i'd have saved it and made a plaque out of it as part of a limited edition 1 of 1 bottle of zero to be auctioned off for charity.

DEFCON Creator said:
The sight went from multiple images to just plain blurry, just like the doctor said it would. Man, I'll tell ya, being in this businees, you kind of build up somewhat of a tolerance, being in the hab 'mist' while creating stuff. This was on a completely different level altogether. The last accident I had was kind of neat though. One procedure in making the ZERO utilizes liquid CO2. I had an o-ring burst, and about a 2X4 inch square on skin on my left wrist was doused in the liquid. First time I ever had a cryo-burn, it was actually frozen hard for about a minute. It turned black (like frostbite) and during dinner about a week later, The Wife Unit and I were eating BBQ chicken for dinner. The black patch suddenly just dropped off (it had healed). I picked up the black skin and asked The Wife Unit if she would like some chicken skin. She said no, but man it would have been funny if she said yes.
Wow, you do live deep under a superfund site :lol:

Yup. Dude, I'm pretty much used to "pepper in the eyes" stuff, and will normally laugh it off while 'riding the wave of the pain express'...This was on a whole different level.

John being scared of something is something to mark on your calenders, folks. I think it's one of the signs of the apocolips.....I think the next sign is zombies.

imaguitargod said:
John being scared of something is something to mark on your calenders, folks. I think it's one of the signs of the apocolips.....I think the next sign is zombies.

My Homunculian Forces have been working on something like this for some time now. :hell:

Back