• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

"TPBM had a pet 3 legged dog or cat "

nope, but he is limping

TPBM is ready to eat breakfast...

AlabamaJack said:
"TPBM had a pet 3 legged dog or cat "

nope, but he is limping

TPBM is ready to eat breakfast...

I already had breakfast, an omelet with cheese and tomatoes. No peppers or onions because I promised the Thunderpups I would split it with them.

The person below wishes spring would hurry up!

***The person below wishes spring would hurry up!***

Yup...wishing I were in a climate that was perpetual spring

TPBM wants to know what seeds Pam has already started...

AlabamaJack said:
***The person below wishes spring would hurry up!***

Yup...wishing I were in a climate that was perpetual spring

TPBM wants to know what seeds Pam has already started...

None.

I let you guys stampede me last year when I know better. This year I'm sticking to what has always worked best for me.

The person below me thinks we Northern Hemisphere-ians should start posting our 2009 growing lists.

agreed. i need *something* to cheer me up *looks outside* maybe i'll make a snowman too...

TPBM knows how to plan a bridal shower in one week. and will teach me.

GrumpyBear said:
agreed. i need *something* to cheer me up *looks outside* maybe i'll make a snowman too...

TPBM knows how to plan a bridal shower in one week. and will teach me.

Rent a limo and plan a girly bar crawl ending up at a transvestite bar just in time for the show. While driving from bar to bar, flash your tits at bikers and see if you make them fall off their bike.

The person below me hates traditional bridal and baby showers as much as I do.

***Nodding in agreement***

the person below me wants to be the driver of the limo for the bar crawl..

Pam said:
Rent a limo and plan a girly bar crawl ending up at a transvestite bar just in time for the show. While driving from bar to bar, flash your tits at bikers and see if you make them fall off their bike.

The person below me hates traditional bridal and baby showers as much as I do.

out of order but HELLS YEA...

Pam said:
No! Never! Blame Canada!

The person below me thinks it gets too cold in Canada.

only for like a week in febuary...then it's too warm...

TPBM thinks there's no canada like french canada, it's ze best canada in ze land. that other canada is hardly canada, if you lived there for a day you'd understand...

I'm scarez... :shocked:

TPBM also have an over imaginative mind and had a foreign film running through his head when he read GB's post.

Omri said:
I'm scarez... :shocked:

TPBM also have an over imaginative mind

Well, yeah. As long as I don't act on those things, though, it's ok, right?

and had a foreign film running through his head when he read GB's post.

A nudie foreign film?

The person below me wonders why the stores still have Christmas stuff in the garden centers. It's fricking January, fer Pete's sake.

"The person below me wonders why the stores still have Christmas stuff in the garden centers. It's fricking January, fer Pete's sake. "

False. I know why.

TPBM wants to know why.

imaguitargod said:
"The person below me wonders why the stores still have Christmas stuff in the garden centers. It's fricking January, fer Pete's sake. "

False. I know why.

TPBM wants to know why.

Why, yes, she does.

The person below me will explain this.

Back