• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye,
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye.

TPBM now has that stuck in their head.

My head is mostly stuck in physics these days, but only one week left!

TPBM will celebrate with me when this class is over.

:woohoo: Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I am sure you are ready to be done with it - but what a combo! I'm doing a combo of fine art, web design and programming - lots of work, but I enjoy them all.

Gotta admit, though, not a fan of ANYTHING dumb. Would much rather see people put their brainiacs on and accomplish something meaningful, regardless of what it's about. Cook? Be an excellent one. Landscape designer? Ditto! Nuclear physicist - heck yeah! The topic is irrelevant; what you choose to put into it is very relevant.

TPBM is rolling their eyes at such a long response on this thread! :lol:

I wish I was rolling in money...oh you said honey....that could be arranged if someone would ask.................

TPBM is rolling in potatoes

Um..... errrr....... suuuuuure......... :lol:

TPBM thinks TPAM really wants 3 million paperclips for himself. And will share one.

Well, don't like just ANYTHING hot - recently burned the bottom of my feet on hot sand, and def did NOT like that. But of course to you - what's not to like?

TPBM knows who left a toilet paper trail in the elevator today.

Back