• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Shine - you need more light? I've got an extra GE 100-watt bulb around here somewhere!

TPBM is rolling his or her eyes right now....

No, but I am contemporaneous to many people.

TPBM has a chorus stuck in his or her head, but can't remember any of the stanzas.

No, I've never been in construction, but I've sung on stage many times.

TPBM wants a peanut-butter-and-banana sandwich.

not a big margarita fan. Give me a Beck's and a couple bhuts to enjoy. Friday Douglahs will be on the snacking menu when the neighbor comes over

TPBM likes peanut butter and chocolate syrup straight form the containers they come in.

not a big margarita fan. Give me a Beck's and a couple bhuts to enjoy. Friday Douglahs will be on the snacking menu when the neighbor comes over

TPBM likes peanut butter and chocolate syrup straight form the containers they come in.
i cannot drink alcohol so i make Virgins! LOL and actually i take a spoon of PB and squirt some Syrup in right behind!
TPBM is a midget

"THE" head.......... Given that I only have one, yes.

TPBM is wondering: If your underwear aren't under there, then under where are they?

Pi's bed......with my cat o' nine tails and cuffs

TPBM will do the "No Frost Dance" to keep this weather steady past the 10 days I can see.

I wonder if I like Wonder Bread - it's been decades since I've tried it. (Though I do seem to recall not disliking it.)

That's not all of your stuff that I have under my bed!
Hmm.... we could read that as:
- That's not all of your stuff that I have under my bed!
or
- That's not all of your stuff that I have under my bed!

TPBM is thinking of other possible ways to interpret that.

actually i was thinking YOUR interpretation was what i was trying to figure out!

TPBM is in awe that i am 6'7" 250lbs and race crotch rockets.

Back