• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Are tigers like black, grey, mauve and white?

(Hey, look, this tie matches my undies....)

FJL7t.jpg

:lol:

TPBM just received too much information.

No. Well, maybe one day, after I finish with school.......
TPBM is as curious as I am as to why my older brother is a Packers fan, given he's never lived or gone to school there, or any of the other reasons why peeps become fans of a particular team.

funny you say that! my good friend owns a sausage craft beer bar. all sausage are hand made and all beers are small micro brews, its is damn tasty! and thye have amazing tots and mini corn dogs!!!!! it is called the reagal beagle

TPBM wants to come to SD and go there for dinner

Well, I don't hate them, but it does lead one to believe that you aren't paying attention. And so, if you're not paying attention on a regular basis at least to something that's right in front of you, what else aren't you paying attention to, that possibly you should?

TPBM laughs at the idea of psychic phenomenon.

Not right at this moment. I'm in my work uniform and it is seriously the most hideous thing I've ever had the displeasure of wearing! (Baby shit brown polo but still expected to wear dress pants and dress shoes.... WTF?)

TPBM will give me tips on how to stop my flatmates cat from scratching at my door.

Not exactly. I like the crazy cat... I just wish it would stop scratching at my door!

TPBM will help me come up with a good "TPBM" line.

Back