• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

that would be fun! here is a pictureanyways.! LOL i dont look like Brad Pitt he is too short! i only need glasses to work on computers!
IMAG0019.jpg

TPBM thinks i look like a creeper

Well, I would..... but since you guys are all throwing a party for me, I wouldn't want to spoil your fun!

TPBM is rolling on the floor.

Oh no...I'm hangin' on by a thread........

TPBM owns an article of hemp clothing........

Spongey....you remind me of a super-cute version of a Nascar driver that I adore.....

Oh no...I'm hangin' on by a thread........

TPBM owns an article of hemp clothing........

Spongey....you remind me of a super-cute version of a Nascar driver that I adore.....
i actually do not, i have some hemp butter though

AWWWW, thank you! and yes that is a picture of me back before i turned my bike into a track bike.

TPBM thinks today is going to be a great day

The only surfing I do is on the interwebs! But when you-n-G go to Megan's with lunch, I'll meet ya there with dinner!

TPBM likes curry

Thai red - yes. Yellow and green? Not so much - a bit is fine, but not a ton.

TPBM intentionally talks with a lisp from time to time.

LOL - NO! They didn't come out until after both of my kids were born, and they didn't get them, either.

TPBM wants to go playing nekked in the snow.

Not really - been there, done that. Now if you lived, say, in the Keys or on a nice island in the Bahamas, THEN I would be jealous!

TPBM agrees.

nah, those tropical places get old too b/c of the terrible humidity! here it stays on average between 70-75 year round.

TPBM hates humidity

Back