• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

No beer. Poppers, yes. But only if you make them HERE so I may enjoy them.

TPBM will tie up WD's hands until he comes here so that can be true.

Um. No. Unless you somehow count the drawstring on my workout pants as a tie. Well, just because it can be tied doesn't mean it is a tie, so I'm back to "No."

TPBM is pondering the meaning of life and love.

False, on multiple counts. Alll except for the unicorn kisses.

TPBM had a hard time sitting last night.

Not at all! It's rather easy to sit when you're at a restaurant with good friends, good food, and being served margaritas and tequila shots.

TPBM wishes they were there with us!

No. I think it's highly likely that it's going to hurt like heck, but that since it will help in the end, you won't mind it *quite* so much.

TPBM wants Friday to be here already.

I want the 8th to be here when the 1 day hold that got changed to a 7day because a teller didn't call and get a 4 digit confirmation number, is over.

TPBM wants play play lion tamer with me. need a lion so I can put my head in her mouth :silenced:

:drunk: forgive me

Once, but I was 7. And I got called "pee pants" for about a week and a half, at which point I decided I no longer wanted to tolerate that and punched the antagonist in the face. His bleeding apparently served as a message to others.

TPBM wishes they were a secret agent.

that would be cool, my family thinks my step aunt was a spy! i cannot disclose how we think we know, but i will say she was a professor in russia and then went to China, she speak 9 languages fluently!

TPBM thinks that would be super crazy to be a spy

Back