• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

I'm a nit hungover! No beverages adult tonight!

TPBM will though.

Edit: What the hell's up with my spelling... I really was hungover 'ey.

ANYTIME, as long as you record it each time and send it to me

TPBM will go read #2097 in the random comments thread and proceed to laugh out loud, litterally.

Nah, I'm limiting my thread activity to only "select" threads of finer taste... :cool:
Well, at least, I'm limiting my thread activity until the semester is over, and that's not one I chose to follow for now.

TPBM thinks any attempt to limit thread activity will likely fail.....

hell yeah! huge PAts fan here, i hate the mannings they both look like they are one Chromosome short of full blown down syndrome.

TPBM wants pizza for bfast

No, Saturdays are the best. Sometimes I make Sunday watch while I have my way with Saturday just to let Sunday know how I really feel about her touching Monday like that. It's a complicated relationship.

Crap! How'd I do that?!?

Yes - you bet your sweet ass I want pizza for breakfast!

TPBM is far too logical and mature to find humor in fart noises.

negative, i laugh everytime i hear one! like this morning the MRs, woke me up with one, but she was out.

TPBM finds fart histerical

All except the grocery store. Took much longer at the library than I had hoped, and have to go back tomorrow.

Yes, quite so! I particularly enjoy when I bring paper and pencil and draw statues ~~~ all the little kids (of any age!) have to come over and watch, and ask what I'm doing. Sometimes it's so funny!

TPBM wants to go work out with me tomorrow - it's dance day!

Oh I totally would G., but my tutu's at the dry cleaner...and I never dance without ma tutu!!!!

TPBM dances at home when no one's around

Back