• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

No. Not at all. Not me. Uh uh. It is SHEER COINCIDENCE that things usually end up happening the way I think they should. SHEER COINCIDENCE. Or as a friend would say.... a ko-inky-dink.

TPBM is rolling their eyes....

Is that like:
"I'm going to leave this book here with you"

or like:

"I'm going to leave here with you"
???

TPBM wonders if I realize I'm not on the "ask anything" thread.

Sure, except we are supposed to get some this weekend, and we have gotten snow as late as early April. Who knows.

TPBM wants some of my mint chocolate chip ice cream :) (I love dessert have you guys figured that out? So amazing I don't weigh a lot.)

Yep, mint chocolate chip is good.
PS - Just watch it as you get closer to 40... things WILL start to change at that point!

Edit: Beat me to it, Pi!
I'm at ...... 60 right now. Hope to be to 100 by the end of this month. We'll see.... (recovering from some arm injuries.)

TPBM would like a chance to turn back the clock and change just ONE thing about their past.

Fortunately, that's not part of what I do for this client.

TPBM wants to go hiking in the mountains when it's warm.

Yes - myself! My last day at my job of 10 years is Friday, my 1st at my new gig (same company, better gig/boss) is Monday! Woohoo!
:dance:

Dangit Geeme - you keep beating me by like .07 seconds! Gah!

Yes, I very much want to go hiking in the mountains when it warms up! Not too warm though - more like springtime warm, which is 60s-70s in NCAL.

TPBM wants a :beer:, a :high: , a massage :stop: and a happy ending. :party:

If I make something up, will you promise to promulgate it, so that it becomes a lascivious rumor?

TPBM only promises the moon on a silver platter.

Back