• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

No - and why are ya gettin' so dark? (there is a 6 toed kitty I'm gonna find in the Keys in a couple months tho.....)

TPBM is watching Kill Bill???????

nope, just got back from an evening out in DT SD and i swear it was show your cooter night! saw up 6-7 skirts and none were wearing panties! my wife pointed out all of them! HAHAHAHAHA but really never happened when i was single! oh well. made for entertaining conversation!

TPBM is is jealous

Only every day!
(And CJ - you seemed to miss the reference to "The Princess Bride" by LDHS - time to watch the movie again!)

TBPM wants to watch the movie with CJ!

Yes but not if interfers with you staying and playing with us.
TPBM thinks that I should do two q's because I forgot and had to edit.
TPBM has great hair.

< Here ya go..... good times!

Ok - I'm game..... My hair is soft and shiny. That is all.

TPBM thinks Pi should do two TPBM's since she forgot one above.

nah, i dont think so.

TPBM wants to help me clean the balcony as i cannot carry all the pots to move them to clean it! dinner and massage is included!

A furry animal with four legs, a tail, and SHARP CLAWS???? Nah....... I only nibble a bit from time to time, no scratching!

TPBM has hair like Larry King.

Back