• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

If it's Moet & Chadon, definitely. Well, to have and to hold, since I just had some Baileys in a pumpkin latte.

TPBM wants some fresh strawberries to accompany that champagne.

Here's a mug, sugar...... hmm.... now how to get it to you before it gets cold?

TPBM is playing with their hair.

I'll pass on the doughnuts - way to sweet for my tastes - but will take a cup of tea, thank you.
Yes, I actually probably can help you with your back aches, by passing on what I learned in PT a few years ago when I had the same.

TPBM wants to do some baking this weekend.

Yup.... I cheated I went to store got chocolate cream pie... I am having self control and will wait for it until we have dinner...

TPBM is disappointed in me for store bought pie.

No. I almost always have a healthy brekky. Cup of yogurt and fruit - GO! What I want is my rare treat-myself brekky: a couple pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream on top (extra berries on the side, please), a couple slices of bacon, a couple scrambled eggs and just a few bites of hash browns. Then half a coma for the rest of the day.....

TPBM wants to join me for that kind of brekky.

Back