• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Not this time, but I'm ready to watch y'all whip up some tasty African dishes!!!! And then, at a later date, I'm going to replicate one of the entries!

TPBM is getting Spring Fever

No, I use a sea salt-in-oils scrub, which is even better. (It's by Alba and you can get it at WalMart - I highly recommend it!)

TPBM will explain exactly what an "exotic love life" (as noted by Pi, above) is.

Not really. Well, some will always work, if you know how to wear them, but I never specifically shop for vintage.

TPBM wants to know when it will start being warm here on a regular basis.

Nah - I've lived where you live (well, close, anyway.) Some of the other garbage you have to put up with I can totally pass on. Now if you happened to live, say, on one of a couple certain islands......

TPBM will tell me the cure.

Magic carpet ride? Yes
To Jamaica? Yes
Would I want more after achieving those? Yes!

TPBM wants to go on that ride with me!

Only if I'm in an airplane and they're on the roof.....

TPBM will make at least one of this weekend's TD entries at some point in the very near future.

Back