• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

He k yeah..... there's certain breeds(stupid people) that should be shot........ sounds messed up..... oh well........

Tpbm will do chores with me.......

Nah.... I'm pretty sure you guys are fully aware of my serious side. Well, ONE OF THEM anyway!

TPBM wants a chick and a rabbit for Easter. And a guinea pig to boot.

If you mean that in a kind of sarcastic way - latest polls say YES! LOL

TPBM thinks I should change my name to Grace.

I neither like nor dislike my middle name - it is what it is. But I like that it's got a bit of a "game" tied to it - two peeps on opposite sides of the fam think I was given it after them, but only one is correct.... ;) And of course, no one's telling the other t'aint so.

TPBM wants some spicy-hot chocolate right now.

Not as much as I want to know what your middle name is!!!!!!!!!

TPBM thinks that chipotle+Dr. Pepper+Pork Butt sounds fantastically fabulous!!!!!! (smashed between a toasty tortilla!)

No, I'm more intrigued by the dreams I had the last couple nights while I was still taking the vicodin. Weird. Glad I decided to stop taking that stuff - yesterday was my first vicodin-free day. :dance:

TPBM will...... hmm.... Okay, it's breakfast time. TPBM will fix me a big country-style breakfast.

Nah. But I do need t make a wine run as soon as I'm not regularly taking meds.

TPBM wants to try a wine they've never tried before.

Not ATM.

TPBM asks me why, I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night, hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, don't know
It's not for lack of bread, like the Grateful Dead, darlin'

Back