• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

No, and I'm okay with that. I prefer to think you don't have any.

TPBM will build a pinewood derby car that won't fall apart for sic.

ATM? No. Just chillin'.

TPBM is pondering the meaning of life.

As in, "just where did the question about "the meaning of life" even come from???"

... eating at least one meal at a Cracker Barrel along the way, if there is one.
... having Craisins available to snack on.
... having at least one HUGE breakfast (preferably with pancakes with strawberries & whipped cream on top).
... eating at strictly local joints (other than the Cracker Barrel stop).

TPBM is wondering if there is any particular significance to the fact that my roadtrip traditions all have to do with food.

Well, it's either food stops or rest area stops!!!! Food is much more fun to talk about! haha

TPBM likes classical music on rainy days

Sorry, the full moon must still be affecting me - what came to mind is that what I like on rainy days doesn't have anything to do with music, other than it's nice if it happens to be playing at the same time..... :D

TPBM is having a pedicure.

I just read that Venus is in Taurus...don't know what that means exactly, but it could explain your condition G! :lol: Or maybe your fluffy g-men have a profound effect on your system! hahahahahaha

- not a pedi, but I'm giving myself a mani during the race later! :)

TPBM has houseplants - that aren't peppers!

Meh. There's just something about water running around and down one's body that is so much nicer, IMO.

TPBM agrees.

Not yet, but they're beginning to call my name

TPBM has a glass of iced hard pear cider in front of them.
(Oh wait - that's me....)

TPBM WANTS a glass of hard pear cider to be in front of them.

Back