• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Yes. In fact, I would be exceedingly happy to stop taking ibuprofen and drink instead..... except I know the ankle will be problematic the next day.

TPBM will drink Pi under the table on my behalf.

Nooo... Believe it or not, I've been on the wagon for the last few months now.

TPBM will drink Pi under the table on both our behalfs.

Hm... If I do something on my own behalf, though, aren't I just doing it?

TPBM can think of something inspiring for me to do on my own behalf.

BAH! Pi beat me to it!

I am sure Scovie is up to it!

I'll be geeme, but aren't you the one who called this a family forum???

TPBM is pondering what it means to start drinking a mere two hours after awakening.

I've come to the conclusion that it indicates a possible problem--assuming we are talking about the drinking of alcohol that is.

Wait... what? I wasn't thinking of anything rude... I was thinking you had something funny to share! (Absolutely nothing rude comes to mind when I think of clowns and nightmares and the such.)

TPBM will explain to me what obviously went right over my head. :confused:

Oh, I wasn't thinking you were being rude! Things just get a little....... twisted ...... in my mind sometimes! LOL

I'll let you decide what I'm referring to..... :D

TPBM is thinking something perverse.

Probably!

TPBM was under the impression that I have a sweet, innocent mind, free from any perverse, twisted thoughts.

Hmmm.... I'll have to ponder that a bit.....
Ok. Probably more guilty of overestimating. I probably give people the benefit of the doubt more than I should.

TPBM thinks that is a noble thing, rather than a mental thing.

Back